News:

Main Menu

Orcs at oly..

Started by BanThemAll, November 09, 2009, 09:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Quote from: cofo on November 10, 2009, 06:32:50 PM
check my sig tbh!

and then agil arrived and poola and kret kinda dissapear . i felt lonely alone on the throne but i survived
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

lucifsg

ok kazi and glenn wtf r u doing and u sell the accounts and gear. i cant oly without u nomatter what side u guys are...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

kidicarus

Quote from: lucifsg on November 10, 2009, 06:37:04 PM
he also is the one by faaaaar with extra skills and by faaaaar baned

Huh? Who? Cthon? Deathhand?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Deavon

Quote from: kidicarus on November 10, 2009, 06:55:00 PM
Huh? Who? Cthon? Deathhand?

Funny how i have heard the most extreme rumors for my char and i m clean to the bone :D

p.s: every time i remember when Klasa was crying to Track and after to Mark to kick me out of clan cause i m "BH edited cheater" cause he was making 9/10 miss on me ,i still laughing so hard xD

seboulba

Quote from: Deavon on November 10, 2009, 08:14:15 PM
Funny how i have heard the most extreme rumors for my char and i m clean to the bone :D

p.s: every time i remember when Klasa was crying to Track and after to Mark to kick me out of clan cause i m "BH edited cheater" cause he was making 9/10 miss on me ,i still laughing so hard xD

u got just those forgotten to test them and track didnt delete them yet but who care :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

cofo

Quote from: lucifsg on November 10, 2009, 06:45:50 PM
and then agil arrived and poola and kret kinda dissapear . i felt lonely alone on the throne but i survived
already forgot about the month when i kicked ya? xD
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Sali

Quote from: lucifsg on November 10, 2009, 06:37:04 PM
he also is the one by faaaaar with extra skills and by faaaaar baned
geeez so much QQ for 2 buffs... never ending QQ
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

qwertyzxc

Quote from: lucifsg on November 10, 2009, 06:26:59 PM
well wasnt i nerfed for like more than 5 times ... till i became useless
so since we went for balance and the rest balance thoose chars 1 hiting players

and btw agil was unique cause i was playing her. many made sws/ee and failed . but thoose orcs are like a disease, every low skilled guy with de/ty gets in there opens all skills and start running spamming f1

every ty/des low eq ? cmon so look at oly stats at now why draks have 500 pts and  at the moment only me have more 100 pts ? other ur ty.des have less 100 points lol2

ty/des vs bp/xx  if bp know how to play ty/des have low chance also if good th/pp like draks can kill ty/des     glad/pp ? can kill too

dunno what more chars can kill ty/des  al type of daggers

seboulba

Quote from: qwertyzxc on November 11, 2009, 01:37:40 AM

every ty/des low eq ? cmon so look at oly stats at now why draks have 500 pts and  at the moment only me have more 100 pts ? other ur ty.des have less 100 points lol2

ty/des vs bp/xx  if bp know how to play ty/des have low chance also if good th/pp like draks can kill ty/des     glad/pp ? can kill too

dunno what more chars can kill ty/des  al type of daggers

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Metal got more that 100 pts for sure and Szi i wont speak about it u are rly far from him even Draks also got less pts that him  ;D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Furesy

Metal no longer plays x)

lucifsg

Quote from: Deavon on November 10, 2009, 08:14:15 PM

lol what an attention whore u said all this just cause he asked "deathand?" Cause he didnt understand if i was refering to sali or u ..?!
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>