Augments on oly - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Augments on oly

Started by flamingAwe, October 29, 2009, 11:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadghamor

Quote from: our4n0s on October 30, 2009, 05:08:51 PM
first i focus on ee sws because to me it is the main problem :  you see ee sws joining oly and making some points as a system error but to me it is wanted, 1 more class that can join oly, make some points nevertheless not farm it is really nice, it adds diversification (is that an english word?) to oly XD

As for ee/es, good pp/th and you have none is really really hard, as for me my problem is draks, 1 shoting pony and stabing me for 4.5k, belive me its harddddddddd :D oh yeah and when i send him pony he drains more hp with VR from jewels than dmg from pony lmao :d

as for ee;sps, 10 sec cele was all they needed to win ty de ty wc etc, cuz atm they meet ty wc 30% hp and they get instant death on NM, if this doesn't ahppen on infinity the only possible reason is that your ty wc is not good enough, since trust me, meeting ty wc from sps ee is geting 2k per hit from a mofo on celestial with huge atak speed.

as for ty de what you mean is not clear, so i ll try to explain better what i said :
sps ee with cele aug >>>>> ty de
sps ee w/o cele aug <<<<<< ty de
LoL....
You are just making my day. "If there aren't good this....good that on Infinity..."YOU are playing on a more lol-server than Infy with less enchanted weapon at +16....
As you talk you can't even play your EE/ES,or maybe you play this sub like almost 80% of people:Attack with summon ,mana burn and run.

At least on Infy we have people that are able to use more than 3 skills with that class.

Diabolical

Quote from: our4n0s on October 30, 2009, 01:57:26 PM

Concerning TH/PPs, they didn't have a chance vs me on ee/es or kazi on pp/wk earlier, but now they do stand a chance, at least for good

Or me

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 30, 2009, 03:20:40 PM

no balance was made, only were hardly nerfed 2 classes (bp/pp to 0, and sws/ee to killing less ppl)

and me :(
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Diabolical

Quote from: Dadghamor on October 30, 2009, 09:25:25 PM
LoL....
You are just making my day. "If there aren't good this....good that on Infinity..."YOU are playing on a more lol-server than Infy with less enchanted weapon at +16....
As you talk you can't even play your EE/ES,or maybe you play this sub like almost 80% of people:Attack with summon ,mana burn and run.

At least on Infy we have people that are able to use more than 3 skills with that class.

actually before u state crap about ur lol server with the lollypops weapons , i advice u to come to nightmare and maybe watch oly or watch pvp , actually u might learn something
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Kikolina

stfu both better, each server got their kind of ppl that adjust to the environment however it is and make the best out of it, was there and saw it :P
Server: Infinity 5x
  NotKiko BP / WK | Kikos SPS / EE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0&feature=player_embedded

our4n0s

Quote from: Dadghamor on October 30, 2009, 09:25:25 PM
LoL....

Dude i was using self recharge before your ee/es even thought about it, as for rest.... duno, my ratio with augment was nearby 100 wins for 1 defeat, except transfers while your ee/es had 100/30, as for mana burn heal and pet atack, no i am far from using only these.
On the other hand, i know both NM and infinity oly, and so does kiko and from what he said NM's pp/th, ty/de, and ty/wc completely owns infinity's ones.
My ee/es currently owns whole oly except 1 sps ee and 2 ty de, and its 50:50 with 1 th/pp, that's enough for you to get the point i manage my ee/es pretty well isn't it?
If u go check my ratio win / defeat u ll see many defeats, now if u go check NM's oly crry topic  u ll see everone complaning about me selling/transfering hero statu, which shall explains the defeat since as i said my ratio was 100/1 at augment time (till he/pp lethaled me)(transfer hadn't started ).

I hope you ll get the point that when i am talking about 1 oly combo, i am considering the best player we have in that combo, so if i say ty/de owns i will consider szi/metal (i know these nicks sadly wont mean anything to you qq) etc...

oh and i don't know what +16 weapons comes to do in this msg, but nvm i guess :D

as i wrote it, you probably won't believe we have much better fighters, it looks a lot like i braging out etc and that's partly true, but yeah our ty de pp th and wc ty have nothing in common with inf's one, on the other hand it's also a fact your bp/wk and sps/ee's >>> nm's ones, saying that to make you get i am having a still quite 'objeciv' point of view
retired

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Dadghamor

Quote from: Kikolina on October 30, 2009, 11:56:34 PM
stfu both better, each server got their kind of ppl that adjust to the environment however it is and make the best out of it, was there and saw it :P
Dad....he started ..

SyD

Quote from: G4ZZY on November 05, 2009, 10:14:40 PM
Drake if u deleted some augu on oly so Delete all Kurwa
Its not Oly but Critical critical BB .... N/C

KURWA DELETE ALL FOKING AUGMENTS ON OLY .....

+1
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

Ann

Bump!
Del all the kinds of augs in oly. :P
C a l i f o r n i c a t i o n

AngelicVoice - se/bd
xAnnx - glad/pp
Annn - sr/tk

I guess you never know what you got till it's gone.