Looking for players ... v3 / lxt / legion / sins / envy / av etc - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Looking for players ... v3 / lxt / legion / sins / envy / av etc

Started by tzuc, January 11, 2010, 03:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Diabolical on January 26, 2010, 03:23:43 PM
sup noobs , i made account on forums , can someone update me with whats going on ?
what?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

tzuc

Quote from: Shin on January 26, 2010, 03:04:25 PM
What ?! youre always moving from apartment to apartment cant pay them bills youve got ;) ! Be fast!

no xD i just moved last week and the project is on a pause since it seems the guys won't  budge

also most are lazy, can't even do 1-2 days of farming (which is what you need) to pvp.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Diabolical

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

TheLox

Quote from: tzuc on January 26, 2010, 03:50:27 PM
no xD i just moved last week and the project is on a pause since it seems the guys won't  budge

also most are lazy, can't even do 1-2 days of farming (which is what you need) to pvp.

Actually I stopped after that wipe which happened. Logged few times, lvled, only knock was there. So I was waiting for others. xD

Endorama

Quote from: tzuc on January 26, 2010, 08:28:38 AM
i moved to a new apartment last week and i don't yet have internet yet, hopefully this week (today or tommorow) so the "project" is on standstill for now .. :)
I broke all ur shit anyway.

Knock.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Endorama

i also broke my stuff x)

Me!
ps: anyway it was an epic fail ! just me knock and setto were playing there...mark was "lazy" to lvl himself up in  x350 server >.>
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Lolita

oh hai, too late :<
[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]