News:

Main Menu

New Event, New bugs

Started by flamingAwe, November 13, 2009, 01:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Futile

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on November 13, 2009, 04:13:38 PM
take it like this: syncronized party get rewarded wiith more coins =D

nothing beats the synchronized swimming skills of a l2walker bot.

Futile

Quote from: Dag on November 13, 2009, 04:25:40 PM
well....for me np. u can gt just fashionable and nothing-more items. so it's ok for me :D

pathetic though that some stand there, trying to transfer with bot parties.

more pathetic is the fact, that the first thing most were trying to figure is, to find the bugs to exploit.

the first thought, was not the appreciation for something new, it was the criminal mind, how to cheat.

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Futile on November 14, 2009, 12:35:49 PM
pathetic though that some stand there, trying to transfer with bot parties.

more pathetic is the fact, that the first thing most were trying to figure is, to find the bugs to exploit.

the first thought, was not the appreciation for something new, it was the criminal mind, how to cheat.

goddamn  U have fukin right... even in a just-for-fun event in a goddamned game... ppl must do that sh1t...

Sometimes I think that human race deserves only 1 thing: the total extinction  ;D
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Dadghamor

Quote from: Dag on November 13, 2009, 03:17:43 PM
Flaming seems u really hate Track :D

btw, yes happens that npc doesn't debuff
but also fact that gates of coliseum get closed when fight start isnt so nice..... anyone tried to heal between gates?

ps: 81 event coins??? yhuhu tonight we will start buy/sell new mask around

anyone already bought the wolf one?????
Big mistake dude

Kikolina

making it time limited is really stupid, happend few times already that we got ported out before anyone even won.. anyway waht is this time limit preventing? what kind of exploit?
Server: Infinity 5x
  NotKiko BP / WK | Kikos SPS / EE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0&feature=player_embedded

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on November 15, 2009, 01:21:27 PM
making it time limited is really stupid, happend few times already that we got ported out before anyone even won.. anyway waht is this time limit preventing? what kind of exploit?
No exploit, just 2 teams entering and never finishing fight xD

(another funny exploit is, that both teams can enter, and not fight, and both cast at same time on the guy, both teams will get coins)

Tbh, they should disable the option to actually get hats etc for winning, maybe make it some normal mats so you still 'win something' or don't make any prize, or maybe it's just me that only joins for getting some good PvP lol

Futile

Quote from: Kikolina on November 15, 2009, 01:21:27 PM

u can use mana potions, u can use blessed resurrection scrolls, u can resurrect in fact.
if two parties with 2-3 bishops enter, its possible that the fight will last more then 10 minutes.

or imagine bishop/xx against bishop/xx

both cant do real dmg, compared to the amount they can heal and with mana potions, the fight would be doomed to last almost forever.

so in fact the time limit is not stupid.

Kikolina

in fact, when both parties are on zero mana, one wins sooner or later

please tell me when u saw infinitive fight outside town lol

talking for more vs  more ofcourse, why would 2 clean bishops reg to pvp 1 v 1? lol

making it end just somewhen is really stupid, rather make more areas if u are worried fight ll last too long.. or most dmg done wins on timeout or whatever..

kang

sorry, you're the stupid one. making a time limit is of course necessary.
you know people would even afk there just to piss off everyone else, lol.

Kikolina

i figured that out after reading other s arguments, if u read my whole post, i agreed there should be time limit, but with an add of deciding a winner or another solution..

flamingAwe

Quote from: Kikolina on November 15, 2009, 02:50:18 PM
i figured that out after reading other s arguments, if u read my whole post, i agreed there should be time limit, but with an add of deciding a winner or another solution..

Currently  the winner is determined by using skill, not by eliminating opponents
time limit only prevents stadium blocking..
winning method coding gives much opportunities for exploit (gettng more event coins than was expected by coders)

all we can do now is w8 till they finish undeground colleseums, and see what are winning rules there
just hope winner will be determined other way there

Kikolina

Quote from: flamingAwe on November 15, 2009, 03:38:33 PM
Currently  the winner is determined by using skill, not by eliminating opponents
time limit only prevents stadium blocking..
winning method coding gives much opportunities for exploit (gettng more event coins than was expected by coders)

all we can do now is w8 till they finish undeground colleseums, and see what are winning rules there
just hope winner will be determined other way there

well agree.. but wise opponent wont let somebody cast till he s alive.. so its kinda useless.. lets just wait than.. :P