Web Analytics
Your event

News:

Main Menu

Your event

Started by our4n0s, November 17, 2009, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Even tho i quit, i would like to participate with a few good guys, but what to say, it's messy isn't it?
We will be on wednesday in now 2 hours, and we do not even know when the event will take place....
personally, i cannot participate untill 7 pm gmt +1, i therefore didn't register my team.
There is no piece of news concerning this event for a few days, and it looks a lot like, as it happened for all last pvp events, that it will be canceled.
How can you even expect being considered seriously when quite every pvp event you claim to organize ends this way ? oh come on, do you think we can wisely register our team, where you do not allow any substitution in case someone is missing, while we do not know the hour the event will take place, and i can almost say it will take place 'today' already since wednesday is 2 hours away...

Or do you really dare to expect us to be available the whole freaking day ? funny.
retired

cofo

Quote from: our4n0s on November 17, 2009, 10:01:08 PM
Even tho i quit, i would like to participate with a few good guys, but what to say, it's messy isn't it?
We will be on wednesday in now 2 hours, and we do not even know when the event will take place....
personally, i cannot participate untill 7 pm gmt +1, i therefore didn't register my team.
There is no piece of news concerning this event for a few days, and it looks a lot like, as it happened for all last pvp event, that it will be canceled.
How can you even expect being considered seriously when quite every pvp event you claim to organize ends this way ? oh come on, do you think we can wisely register our team, where you do not allow any substitution in case someone is missing, while we do not now the hour the event will take place, and i can almost say it will take place 'today' already since wednesday is 2 hours away...

Or do you really dare to expect us to be available the whole freaking day ? funny.

+1
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: our4n0s on November 17, 2009, 10:01:08 PM
There is no piece of news concerning this event for a few days, and it looks a lot like, as it happened for all last pvp events, that it will be canceled.
How can you even expect being considered seriously when quite every pvp event you claim to organize ends this way ? oh come on, do you think we can wisely register our team, where you do not allow any substitution in case someone is missing, while we do not know the hour the event will take place, and i can almost say it will take place 'today' already since wednesday is 2 hours away...

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,76726.msg2049139.html#new

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kain

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,205377.0.html