grannie very confused... need tech assistance - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

grannie very confused... need tech assistance

Started by ChillyWilly, November 10, 2009, 07:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bIK

Quote from: ChillyWilly on November 11, 2009, 03:01:12 PM
you sure?  it'll give you nightmares, even now, after I blew out some of the dust dragons.....(MUCH too large to call them dust bunnies.......)

btw, I would assume the card in question is the one I plug the speakers into...

for me isnt problem, i saw that many  times, coz i worked in pc-service

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

ChillyWilly

ok, but give me a couple days to find where I stashed the camera....my work schedule is crazy this week with late one night, early next morning... feels like I don't even have time to make coffee...

Dag

Quote from: ChillyWilly on November 11, 2009, 03:31:59 PM
ok, but give me a couple days to find where I stashed the camera....my work schedule is crazy this week with late one night, early next morning... feels like I don't even have time to make coffee...
don't worry
is really hard to broke something into a pc.

and u have a whole community as supervisor :D

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Dag on November 11, 2009, 04:20:54 PM
don't worry
is really hard to broke something into a pc.

and u have a whole community as supervisor :D

I took your word for it, and tried one last time before I dug out the camera.
screwed up my courage, and pulled out the sound card, looked it over to see if there were any obvious defects (didn't see any)
re-seated it, closed up the tower, plugged everything back in, and hit the switch.

next time my neighbor keeps me awake with a too-loud TV, she's in for a suprise....  of the loud rock-n-roll variety... ;D ;D ;D

thanks guys, without your confidence-building, I'd have ended up paying someone, and feeling really stupid afterward.  ::)

JTKnight

Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

PanzerKunst

Quote from: ChillyWilly on November 12, 2009, 11:48:13 PM
I took your word for it, and tried one last time before I dug out the camera.
screwed up my courage, and pulled out the sound card, looked it over to see if there were any obvious defects (didn't see any)
re-seated it, closed up the tower, plugged everything back in, and hit the switch.

next time my neighbor keeps me awake with a too-loud TV, she's in for a suprise....  of the loud rock-n-roll variety... ;D ;D ;D

thanks guys, without your confidence-building, I'd have ended up paying someone, and feeling really stupid afterward.  ::)
is working now?

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

ChillyWilly

lolz... ;D ;D

did your parents ever tell you to "turn that damn noise down!!!"?

well, in my house, the kids told ME to "turn that damn noise down!!"

yes, PanzerKunst, it's working... thanks to you guys convincing me I wouldn't kill my baby... ;D

TheLox

Never be afraid to ask on forum! Never underestimate power of geeks! :D

ChillyWilly

omg, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!!

neighbors were being noisy... so I shook the windows for 2 songs, then turned it down to check....... the whole building is quieter than I've ever heard it on a Saturday night.......

PanzerKunst

Quote from: ChillyWilly on November 15, 2009, 04:27:46 AM
omg, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!!

neighbors were being noisy... so I shook the windows for 2 songs, then turned it down to check....... the whole building is quieter than I've ever heard it on a Saturday night.......

jajaja....nice...