Web Analytics
FOTD2 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

FOTD2

Started by SzolIBarna, November 20, 2009, 07:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadghamor

Still missing old Asys critical for 6000 +.......ahhhhhhhh...

Nande

Ye I wanted to ask that too.
Whos that clan in TOI with black logo with some brown-yellow lines?
L2 carreer finished.

lasombra

good job szoli. Very nice movie ;)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

SzolIBarna

That TTerroR is a clan.

Dadghamor

Quote from: Mooondust on November 22, 2009, 03:29:09 AM
well nice movie... good quality, but.... u not hitting hard, this make bored  ;D ;D ;) :D
Hitting a poor BP in dc for 400 ... :D leave Sceolan ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

v3nd3tta

I'm not playing here since some time,could any1 tell me,in this movie it's still lineage 2 or quake 3?

6bIK

Quote from: v3nd3tta on November 22, 2009, 08:07:35 PM
I'm not playing here since some time,could any1 tell me,in this movie it's still lineage 2 or quake 3?
it's movy from AION :P

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Nande

Quote from: Dadghamor on November 22, 2009, 03:38:37 AM
Hitting a poor BP in dc for 400 ... :D leave Sceolan ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If i would log my poor BP and buff it, with any archer you wouldn't be able to hit me 200+
L2 carreer finished.

Phate

Quote from: Nande on November 22, 2009, 11:13:08 PM
If i would log my poor BP and buff it, with any archer you wouldn't be able to hit me 200+

but u you will not.. so the world will have to get over the loss of that    :'(

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

Nande

Quote from: Phate on November 22, 2009, 11:20:18 PM
but u you will not.. so the world will have to get over the loss of that    :'(

but other BP can log and buff himself, with good def buffs, song/dance against archers, this resist critical buff from wc, valor, and i was paladin so I had deflect arrow, majesty, UD, vengeance, party UD, and sometimes hero UD. If any1 in that buff hit 200+ i want to see screen.
L2 carreer finished.

Dadghamor

Quote from: Nande on November 22, 2009, 11:57:00 PM
but other BP can log and buff himself, with good def buffs, song/dance against archers, this resist critical buff from wc, valor, and i was paladin so I had deflect arrow, majesty, UD, vengeance, party UD, and sometimes hero UD. If any1 in that buff hit 200+ i want to see screen.
There're many way to hit you more than 200 + :D

Phate

Quote from: Nande on November 22, 2009, 11:57:00 PM

im trying to understand your point.. ofc i know that u were counting on your PAL sub and i know what skills PAL has as i have TH/PAL by myself. Besides i wouldnt count into your laboratory test using UD.

Not to mention that there were comments on healers in pvps in this movie. Which were mostly in AF while exping and Szolis party attacked them. In most cases the party which is ambushed by the other side is not a pvp party but an exp party => not built to have archer resist fullbuff or whatever, so i dont see the point of judging dmg hit on BP in the movie.

Lets see:
sceen#1 - fullbuff vs ee/bp buffs
sceen#2 - fullbuff vs pp/sws buffs + 2 ppl afk
sceen#3 - fullbuff vs .... no idea
sceen#4 - pp/sws/wc vs pp/sws
sceen#5 - exploiters :P
sceen#6 - FOI nice:)
sceen#7 - mm bad choice of footage for pvp movie - chasing few unbuffed guys which were about to prepare for pvp
sceen#8 - TOI fights nice
sceen#9 - AF, best fight in movie.. i remember it well, rly long and GF... pitty we didnt have dances  :-\ ..anyway, lovely pvp
sceen#10 - thats what i was talking about above.... fullbuffed party ambush and exp party - u see the result

i might be slightly wrong in some sceens(like fullbuff i mean generally,sometimes there u can see chant of protection sometimes not, ok)..not important but u get the point

....and now, i will get smited and flamed and will be dragged into dirt....damn it:)

@Szoli
PLEASE dont take it as flame or whatever. Besides its perfectly common that u dont fraps moments when u exp and someone rush u, who would be prepared for fraps:) I liked the movie and i rly enjoyed watching it even though from the eyes of enemy, still i enjoyed :) keep making them. Nice movie, great job! As for my taste, i would appreciate more effects than just on start and in the end of movie...but its just my point of view. Btw this server needs more ppl. In at least 5 sceens u r fighting me:D

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs