News:

Main Menu

Rune 29,111 2009

Started by EDDIE666, November 29, 2009, 09:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: Ungolianth on December 02, 2009, 02:13:39 AM
atm u pissed me off
1st u was more and we was not zerging since all siege we defended in castle lol face fact we just winned u
2nd ur was not 1 ally? juts ur faking fault and its lame excuse and not our fault
3rd 1st siege ?:D u all play long enough here so dont use same lame excuses lol i feel sad for u
and about asslickers sali who had the ally of noobs together with u? :D the red ****s naaps?? if u mean the yellow clan that was with us they are old temp members so once more u totaly failed in this topic...ok i now wait ur excuse...realize facts and cya gl
the "red **** naabs" were with us cause last (giran?) siege even when they were not with us ur yellow pals were there making ur zerg even bigger. 1 ally is not our fault ? well dude to be straight with u, not ever1 like eachothers thats why we cant make 1 ally and most think its better to stay like that than be part of nonnamed zerg just to get items and "feel" pro "killing" (zerging) every1(as an example take ur czech friends that played in epic and eb just to get items, preety lame a? ). And fact that we zerged at rune is a pure bs, since we rly were many, but now u can have an imagination how many u are since we were in rly similiar number. And ur anger just shows that im kinda right :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Sali

Quote from: Ungolianth on December 03, 2009, 10:46:08 AM
i am angry cuz sali ur old enogh and good player to still use the same excuses...maybeif u say just gf and cya on next siege i will say u gf and gl mate
yo i said it at the begining but later some temp mofo came with this cokcy- "we no zerg and we win" so rest of post was just a counter for this

Sali

EDDIE666

M3tta

Quote from: Ungolianth on December 02, 2009, 02:13:39 AM
the red ****s naaps

freak you ungo  :D ow and btw... since when the polish are naaps on nm? if i remember well, polish clans were always at the top. (av,ftr,sheva etc...)
die.

our4n0s

so boring topic, get skills at flaming tbh
retired

M3tta

flames times ended altheo. get serious.
die.

nivael

Nightmare 30x
Nimradell BD/PS Hero ;)
Nivael Glad/PP
Arakiba WC/Bp