Web Analytics
ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM :post here - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM :post here

Started by Dag, December 08, 2009, 11:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblique

I installed 3 stones on the weapon, lvl attribute remain at 2, but the power increased.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

emek

NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Mijamoto

Quote from: lordelfakoz on December 08, 2009, 08:02:22 PM
Holy attack only add holy element to your attacks and doesn't add extra damage like holy weapon buff.

if so... what is the point of this toggle then? what point from holy element if it does nothing?
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

Sali

Quote from: Mijamoto on December 09, 2009, 11:59:09 PM
if so... what is the point of this toggle then? what point from holy element if it does nothing?
light and holly its not the same
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Mijamoto

Quote from: Sali on December 10, 2009, 12:34:17 AM
light and holly its not the same

Dance of Light  - Temporarily bestows sacred power to party members' physical attack. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.

Holy Blade - Ability to attack with sacred power.

Holy Weapon - Temporarily increases holy attack. Can be used on party members.

ok, but maybe u would be so kind and explain whats the point from holy blade (holy element?) that dont increase dmg? What it do then? makes my sword shine?
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

VforVanilla

Quote from: Mijamoto on December 10, 2009, 06:44:47 AM
Dance of Light  - Temporarily bestows sacred power to party members' physical attack. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.

Holy Blade - Ability to attack with sacred power.

Holy Weapon - Temporarily increases holy attack. Can be used on party members.

ok, but maybe u would be so kind and explain whats the point from holy blade (holy element?) that dont increase dmg? What it do then? makes my sword shine?

All these add holy element to attacks.You don't make bigger damage to all undead with them for example BUT only to those that have holy weakness. The same goes to ppls.

Mijamoto

Quote from: VforVanilla on December 10, 2009, 09:58:55 AM
All these add holy element to attacks.You don't make bigger damage to all undead with them for example BUT only to those that have holy weakness. The same goes to ppls.

i know about weakness. xD Now just say pls who of ppls has this weakness xD Btw, whats up with holy armor?
David23rus:
DECC:

HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Mijamoto on December 11, 2009, 07:30:49 AM
i know about weakness. xD Now just say pls who of ppls has this weakness xD Btw, whats up with holy armor?

I doubt any attribute-related skill work now. You will have to wait, seems they have missed it.
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

WscieklyWaz

I enchanted my blows with the same attribute that I have in my dagger. It should add like 80% dmg from blow on target(player) without any ressists. Tried it and it adds nothing to blow dmg, only some melee attack damage.

Plz Fix.

__Metallica__

Hi all, yep i heard it doesnt work but whatever... GMs told that noone can make it above lvl 3  , then WHAT IS THIS? >>
http://img62.imageshack.us/i/lvl4.png/
   , There is lvl 5 on weapons with 170 attribute [p. atk.]

berty88BG - DUELIST / PHOENIX KNIGHT
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: __Metallica__ on December 11, 2009, 01:44:38 PM
Hi all, yep i heard it doesnt work but whatever... GMs told that noone can make it above lvl 3  , then WHAT IS THIS? >>
http://img62.imageshack.us/i/lvl4.png/
   , There is lvl 5 on weapons with 170 attribute [p. atk.]

Well i thought that lvl 7 on armors (60 p.def) is max and lvl 4 on weapons (150 p.atk) is max on hellbound.

PS. screen shows only lvl 4(30 pdef) on armor. Can u show that one with 170??

__Metallica__

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on December 11, 2009, 01:50:53 PM
Well i thought that lvl 7 on armors (60 p.def) is max and lvl 4 on weapons (150 p.atk) is max on hellbound.

PS. screen shows only lvl 4(30 pdef) on armor. Can u show that one with 170??

1st i want to say that this isnt my armor... and I THINK that lvl 5 is max... no matter that when u click on stone u see max is lvl 3, and gms said that max is lvl 3 ... i just want to know what is max lvl... A friend of me told me that he have 170 atribute... Im not sure what lvl is it. My weapon is only 26 :D, not enough stones :P

"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator