Web Analytics
summon/gate in Anomic Foundry

News:

Main Menu

summon/gate in Anomic Foundry

Started by edi, December 21, 2009, 12:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi

why summon friend and gate chant in Anomic Foundry( Hellbound) is possible? u need 3rd lvl caravan friendship for that zone to hunt. and for the rest of hb area,  summon/gate not working. u can see party with 4-5 bots in c grade sws/bd/pp/wc....i dont think they have 3rd lvl caravan friendship quest done.

LUBON

Quote from: edi on December 21, 2009, 12:54:01 PM
u can see party with 4-5 bots in c grade sws/bd/pp/wc....i dont think they have 3rd lvl caravan friendship quest done.

If summon there is not working, they enter on Atomic foundy on bug and they use shadow dance, it is simple.
~~~~[ NM x30 ]~~~~
~ Lubon - he/wk <3 ~
~ Snoorlax - tyr/de ~

~~~ [TAR] ~~~
~ Pavulon - sps/ee ~

seboulba

why summon friend and gate chant in Anomic Foundry( Hellbound) is possible? u need 3rd lvl caravan friendship for that zone to hunt. and for the rest of hb area,  summon/gate not working. u can see party with 4-5 bots in c grade sws/bd/pp/wc....i dont think they have 3rd lvl caravan friendship quest done.
everyone can go on AF without the quest but if u hit any mobs u will be port
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Diver

XKOMOKX

You don't need lv3 caravan it's anoth lv2 to go to Anomic Foundry.

xJOPAx

Quote from: LUBON on December 21, 2009, 01:02:51 PM
If summon there is not working, they enter on Atomic foundy on bug and they use shadow dance, it is simple.
this is no bug read the history of hellbound and you find a answer