pr/aw

Started by darkpuffa, December 22, 2009, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on December 26, 2009, 04:25:21 AM
what is more lol to blame some1 that he is no lifer cuz he play game for fun or to try look smart on forum since ur never did nothing in game just licking some asses...hi mark!!!

You know my nick IG whenever you wanna 1v1 me. But we both know you got no balls, Remember what happened last time? And seeing as you bought Mark into this conversation.... im sure he does :P
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Quote from: Ungolianth on December 27, 2009, 12:56:34 AM
mark got big part in this...cuz his ass is shining like 22 inches chromes on hummer from your licking

I love how you try to completely divert the attention away from the true point of my post. You ain't worth my time, if you want me "DeadLast ingame.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

SettoJke

Quote from: Sephiroth on December 23, 2009, 12:29:38 PM
Pew pew? Bunch of fcking tards with tard expressions,damn,do u really look what u'r writting? I guess not,nevertheless,u've showed us that u lack of brain.

I don't where the fck you've appered on that server, but the first guy i didn't liked when i checked forums, that was - fcking you!

You got some issues with your head i guess or w/e. But you seemed a fcking brainless piece of hoe, w/o knowledge, trying to prove smth @ net, since irl you got kinda nothing.
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Setto PP/TH/(+WK/PL) old shiz dayz mafcka!
Jaam HE/WL old DN crit masta.
Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

M3tta

bump.

i wanna read more flames.

bump.
die.