why some skill is still bugged ? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

why some skill is still bugged ?

Started by darkdevilct, December 30, 2009, 09:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FckMeImFamous

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 03, 2010, 10:41:00 PM
seriously now, how old are you? In case you are more than 10 years old, go see your psychiatrist. You are heavily retarded in all the possible and even impossible ways.

i rly hate commenting sh1ts.. but.. u dont leave me any options.. :\

Point one is.. he isnt trying to be smart in l2 forum.. tbh all he wants is have fun.. and make some jokes xD

Second.. Im pretty sure he isnt retard...Even he is.. not of ur business xDD

kk bb xD waaaaaawwwwwwww i made some posts :D 
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

Ashlynn

Quote from: FckMeImFamous on January 05, 2010, 02:46:00 AM
i rly hate commenting sh1ts.. but.. u dont leave me any options.. :\

Point one is.. he isnt trying to be smart in l2 forum.. tbh all he wants is have fun.. and make some jokes xD

Second.. Im pretty sure he isnt retard...Even he is.. not of ur business xDD

kk bb xD waaaaaawwwwwwww i made some posts :D 
Even if he would try to look smart, he would fail; just like you, to be honest.
I'm pretty damn sure he is brainless spammer. And not a good one. Kinda like you.

Well, in the end it seems like you two have lot in common, that's why you defend each other. Who knows, maybe you two will meet in real to share some moments of warm buttlove.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

FckMeImFamous

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 05, 2010, 02:52:25 AM
Even if he would try to look smart, he would fail; just like you, to be honest.
I'm pretty damn sure he is brainless spammer. And not a good one. Kinda like you.

Well, in the end it seems like you two have lot in common, that's why you defend each other. Who knows, maybe you two will meet in real to share some moments of warm buttlove.

Damn man!! u got mee... !! ur retardness hasnt any limit isnt it ? u love to see who is smart in l2 forum.. don't u buddy? xD thats where u fail in hardway dude.. tbh!  xDD

ok... sleeepoooh time.. Gn.. ( dont get up earlier to check forum xD sleep well :))) ) Love <333

ahh PS: fighter will and archer will can be learned in same char ? =P
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

Ashlynn

Quote from: FckMeImFamous on January 05, 2010, 02:59:35 AM
Damn man!! u got mee... !! ur retardness hasnt any limit isnt it ? u love to see who is smart in l2 forum.. don't u buddy? xD thats where u fail in hardway dude.. tbh!  xDD

ok... sleeepoooh time.. Gn.. ( dont get up earlier to check forum xD sleep well :))) ) Love <333

ahh PS: fighter will and archer will can be learned in same char ? =P
Actually, my so-called 'retardness' (which is not an English word at the first place, it is 'retardation') stops right when the retardation of someone else pops up :) You know, so you can be a main retard instead of me; and that's what you do just best.

P.S.: If you have f.e. HE/Glad, there is no reason why it shouldn't. At least that's what common sense is telling me. But hey, we are on DN where everything is possible.

Sleep tight.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired