Web Analytics
Client problems

News:

Main Menu

Client problems

Started by Wurzag, November 03, 2009, 09:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wurzag

First of all I used search and found nothing, so I allowed myself to make a topic.

I have installed a client named "L2 CT1 Hellbound Live". I assume it's the right client. I patched, everything runs smooth, except that I don't see a few items, as I turn around the camera, sometimes people's body parts miss. I don't think it's a PC problem, couse L2 used to work perfectly.

Where is the problem? I belive it can be the client, but I didn't manage to find any other upload.

Please help.
You're stupid.

TheLox

I think it's client problem. I had some client where some skills where missing (icons were blank), couldn't see some NPC, and ppl were weird. :o  So try new client.

vickyminaral

There're no options in Pandion to verify the TLS/SSL certificate. The options are:

- Use TLS encyption if available on the server
- Require TLS encryption
- Require SSL encryption
- Do not use encryption

none of which make any difference. I'm not sure about the settings in Miranda.
======================================================================
black pasties
shoes

donkyZZZ

When I start the WSUS GUI, there are two entries in the To Do List. The first is Check your server configuration... ensure that the Windows Server Update Service is running. Non-running services: SelfUpdate. The second regards using SSL which I am not concerned about.

Because the clients are unable to selfupdate, they are (presumably) unable to reach the SelfUpdate folder. This means that none of my clients are showing up in the Computers list.

I have been everywhere and have tried many things to sort this problem out. I have used the troubleshooting section in the MS WSUS Operations Guide document to check that paths and permissions (anonynous access and Network Service) in IIS and on the drive on which WSUS is installed are correct. I have also checked the registry to make sure that the Group Policy settings are being applied to the clients and have confirmed that the correct path to the WSUS server exists locally.
===========
tv bracket
longboard