DEBATE-> TY/PAL or DESTRO/PAL? AND WHY

Started by kenedgar, January 02, 2010, 04:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenedgar

debate man.. whats better ty/pal or destro/pal and why

Sali

Quote from: kenedgar on January 02, 2010, 04:30:50 AM
destro/pal after ty/pal is nerfed to the bone, and most of imporant enchants at skill are not working :O. Still a waste of horn for such a useless char.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

DjKhali

Quote from: kenedgar on January 02, 2010, 04:30:50 AM
TYR/DESTRO :> but if u rly wanna hybrid i think better is tyr/pal with blunt and shiled zalot+icon+bizon

Sali

Quote from: DjKhali on January 02, 2010, 02:39:06 PM
TYR/DESTRO :> but if u rly wanna hybrid i think better is tyr/pal with blunt and shiled zalot+icon+bizon
not rly, b4 it was cool but now there is terible cool down at those skill and u cant have ai in time when previous ends, and w/o ai all the time this char is pretty useless ;P

DjKhali

but i think on pvp tyr/pall its still good 3x ud its rly strong char for farm its better destro/tyr but for pvp destro/tyr its good too not so strong like pall/tyr for sure destro/tyr die faster like pall/tyr but destro/tyr on 30% with that nice skills what he have can hit you with only dha clean for 22k :)

Sali

Quote from: DjKhali on January 02, 2010, 03:57:44 PM
but i think on pvp tyr/pall its still good 3x ud its rly strong char for farm its better destro/tyr but for pvp destro/tyr its good too not so strong like pall/tyr for sure destro/tyr die faster like pall/tyr but destro/tyr on 30% with that nice skills what he have can hit you with only dha clean for 22k :)
well but u worth smthing at 30% of hp, therefore ty/pal die faster. Count guts and u have 4 ud :D rly after some expirience with ty/pal i would say de/pal now.

DjKhali

ye sry 4 ude 1 from tyr so look u can come to your target on ud so i think its more better of guts and destro/pall is so slow:)

Zuluman

Quote from: DjKhali on January 02, 2010, 05:27:38 PM
ye sry 4 ude 1 from tyr so look u can come to your target on ud so i think its more better of guts and destro/pall is so slow:)

Not really

Pains me to say but sali is completely right in this topic :P
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Reporter

Quote from: Sali on January 02, 2010, 03:50:34 PM
not rly, b4 it was cool but now there is terible cool down at those skill and u cant have ai in time when previous ends, and w/o ai all the time this char is pretty useless ;P

hmm i have tyr/pal and i dont complain for reuse :) got zealot+ai all the time Sali.. fact is with meteor + rsk haste is way better than bbh ;] and you wont complain for any reuse.