1st cry topic of the year - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

1st cry topic of the year

Started by lordelfakoz, January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooperXkoki

Quote from: emek on January 11, 2010, 12:01:59 PM
u all are right, necros hit very hard like sali and other said but i think track should check atribute system in armor. if this work properly try put some stones and jewels vs dark attack (i have 3xlvl9 vs water and 2x lvl9 vs dark in my dnet, but dunno if it works as it should). if not track could try to fix it and then plz start posting bout nerfing necros and other mages :)
i think u cannot put more then 2from each atrib (like 2x2 max or 2x2x1) i think u know what i meanzz

kurwo tak?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

chlipus

if you know how to buff vs necro or other mage , he give you shit dmg

but first you must chose for what pvp you buff  your self,  if you take buffs for arhers mage rape your ass, if you got resisst for mage arher rape your ass

cthon

since HB came mages were all the time o/p cause of the 2 buffs that reduce dmg from archers with 66%.. but u still made QQ topics cause u don't know what buffs do in this game...
and atm mages are still o/p.. with 7k+ p atk and lvl 9 attribute on bow i make 1k dmg max on a well buffed mage and i don't think any archer does much more even he is a pure DD.. so u can stop this bullsh1ts and accept that u are o/p that's all
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Sali

Quote from: emek on January 11, 2010, 12:01:59 PM
u all are right, necros hit very hard like sali and other said but i think track should check atribute system in armor. if this work properly try put some stones and jewels vs dark attack (i have 3xlvl9 vs water and 2x lvl9 vs dark in my dnet, but dunno if it works as it should). if not track could try to fix it and then plz start posting bout nerfing necros and other mages :)
2x lvl 7 of dark resist at armore, unholy resist, 2k mdef and 9k on face at inadril siege from u ;d kkthxbai ;d
And about this crit rate, its rly not that only sps have it big, taking as example messelina/voudas/luci/emek they crit pretty much and pretty hard, but true, u need valakas badly for it, still, normal mage hit get up to 1.2k-1.3k that is pretty hight too, so even after hiting 1 crit u can easly finish ur oponent with 2-3 normal hits.
Quote from: chlipus on January 11, 2010, 01:55:24 PM
if you know how to buff vs necro or other mage , he give you shit dmg

but first you must chose for what pvp you buff  your self,  if you take buffs for arhers mage rape your ass, if you got resisst for mage arher rape your ass
ye and tell me 1 thing, have u counted buffs that u need to resist like that? ill tell u:6. And against archers u need 3 buffs= 2 less, so dont give a crap about use all resist buffs after fighter just can get them all. A solution would be giving back and old buff bar ( with 24 slots for buffs and 12 for song/dance) but since its considered as a bug, the other solution is just to cut mages in dmg, or at least remove their boost that was implemented some time ago
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

emek

Quote from: Sali on January 11, 2010, 02:40:05 PM
2x lvl 7 of dark resist at armore, unholy resist, 2k mdef and 9k on face at inadril siege from u ;d kkthxbai ;d
I know sali :) thats why i said track should first check if armor atributes work corectly :)
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Ozukyz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2-zzmCmMVI   
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Inferna

M3tta

Quote from: Sephiroth on January 10, 2010, 02:33:01 PM
Archers r made to even 1 shot mages,but mages aren't made to 1-2 shot fighters,easy to understand.And if archer killed u in 4 shots as EE/SPS u'r a fcking noob lol.
And y,this should be fixed,the same for atributes on dagger skills.

lolz. u r sooooo wrong. its exactly opposite than u said... the ones who r meant to kill one shot r mages. if thats not the way i say then tell me why do mages have low defs and low amount of cp/hp? cmon... u gotta be an idiot to not understand this. archers r meant to deal lower damage than mages but also get lower dmg (i mean in % of hp). mages - kill fast die fast, archers - meidum speed of dding and medium speed of dieing. simple. :)
die.

M3tta

Quote from: Sali on January 11, 2010, 02:40:05 PM
And about this crit rate, its rly not that only sps have it big, taking as example messelina/voudas/luci/emek they crit pretty much and pretty hard, but true, u need valakas badly for it, still, normal mage hit get up to 1.2k-1.3k that is pretty hight too, so even after hiting 1 crit u can easly finish ur oponent with 2-3 normal hits.ye and tell me 1 thing, have u counted buffs that u need to resist like that? ill tell u:6. And against archers u need 3 buffs= 2 less, so dont give a crap about use all resist buffs after fighter just can get them all. A solution would be giving back and old buff bar ( with 24 slots for buffs and 12 for song/dance) but since its considered as a bug, the other solution is just to cut mages in dmg, or at least remove their boost that was implemented some time ago

woot? 6-3 is NOT 2.
die.

lordelfakoz

Quote from: M3tta on January 11, 2010, 05:11:53 PM
lolz. u r sooooo wrong. its exactly opposite than u said... the ones who r meant to kill one shot r mages. if thats not the way i say then tell me why do mages have low defs and low amount of cp/hp? cmon... u gotta be an idiot to not understand this. archers r meant to deal lower damage than mages but also get lower dmg (i mean in % of hp). mages - kill fast die fast, archers - meidum speed of dding and medium speed of dieing. simple. :)

Tell me also that  daggers should in reality do less dmg  than archer. lol

Pawciu

I checked atribute in armor 2-3 days ago. I have in gloves,helmet, tunic and stocking water atribute, but only one parts works. For example if i wear only stocking (no DNET set) i get - xxx dmg less. If i wear stocking + tunic i get same damage like on only stocking. Same on other parts...
So for me armor atribute doesn't work.