Web Analytics
Memories

News:

Main Menu

Memories

Started by Scream, January 11, 2010, 02:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scream

Happy new year everybody....i know it is late but... i just wanted to share some memories and ask for some people ..
this topic for some old people (i wish there is any)
first i i think i miss this game .. i was thinking of the old days of nightmare .. like when i was a newbie.. my first char .... my first clan
who doesn't know "TheLastHope" ? the leader was Grouul .. the co-leader was Emtee "litti" i miss those old days .. who doesnt remember the "Russian mafia" and there  "i lie, i cheat, i steal" way of playing... old days... old days .. there are some people that we can not forget easily .. what about Exor and his clan "DarkWinter" and his zergs xD .. about the famous siege when there was someone i dont remember his name killed everyone by 1 arrow "hack" and kicked "Poweman's" ass ... the first NM set i saw was powerman's .. it was like "WOW" what is that stupid red set?(and it was a donation of course , A grade was not implemented yet) and Gotha with a mj light set and 2 soul separators ..
any body here had more than 1 sub? i knew someone that had all human subs... did everyone remember how did he sub?i did my sub class by 2 other guys Dadiomar(my brother) and someone called xxx2HotforUxxx .. .
do u remember "Gifted" and his clan? ... and the alliance "Pillage" and the other one that is called "Killage of pillage" .... do u remember where were all the mass pvp? "the Dragon valley", "the Forbidden gateway"  .. it was fun .. wasnt it? do u remember the Bugged lilith? when we kill her and the server restarts for her respawn? do u remember the best place u leveled at? iam sure it was the LOA the best place ever that anyone used to lvl .. at old times NO ONE and i mean NO ONE didnt go to the old LOA... the marluk solider , the karik ..what is the LOA now? just a place of old memories and a Lair of a stupid Dragon...that i think temp only kills?? how many times did u marry in this game? did u collect the heart peaces?did u buy the rings? how many GM did u see in NM? 2?3?10?
                                                                         ... to be continued ....

i wanna ask if someone got some old pics??? can he post them here?

P.S u can correct any missing or Wrong information i wrote and ty for respecting me "even if u dont know me"
SoulCryer

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Scream on January 11, 2010, 02:22:43 AM
Happy new year everybody....i know it is late but... i just wanted to share some memories and ask for some people ..
first i i think i miss this game .. i was thinking of the old days of nightmare .. like when i was a newbie.. my first char .... my first clan
who doesn't know "TheLastHope" ? the leader was Grouul .. the co-leader was Emtee "litti" i miss those old days .. who doesnt remember the "Russian mafia" and there  "i lie, i cheat, i steal" way of playing... old days... old days .. there are some people that we can not forget easily .. what about Exor and his clan "DarkWinter" and his zergs xD .. about the famous siege when there was someone i dont remember his name killed everyone by 1 arrow "hack" and kicked "Poweman's" ass ... the first NM set i saw was powerman's .. it was like "WOW" what is that stupid red set?(and it was a donation of course , A grade was not implemented yet) and Gotha with a mj light set and 2 soul separators ..
any body here had more than 1 sub? i knew someone that had all human subs... did everyone remember how did he sub?i did my sub class by 2 other guys Dadiomar(my brother) and someone called xxx2HotforUxxx .. .
do u remember "Gifted" and his clan? ... and the alliance "Pillage" and the other one that is called "Killage of pillage" .... do u remember where were all the mass pvp? "the Dragon valley", "the Forbidden gateway"  .. it was fun .. wasnt it? do u remember the Bugged lilith? when we kill her and the server restarts for her respawn? do u remember the best place u leveled at? iam sure it was the LOA the best place ever that anyone used to lvl .. at old times NO ONE and i mean NO ONE didnt go to the old LOA... the marluk solider , the karik ..what is the LOA now? just a place of old memories and a Lair of a stupid Dragon...that i think temp only kills?? how many times did u marry in this game? did u collect the heart peaces?did u buy the rings? how many GM did u see in NM? 2?3?10?
                                                                         ... to be continued ....

P.S u can correct any missing or Wrong information i wrote and ty for respecting me "even if u dont know me"
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Pawciu

Track increase lvl and power for all moobs in LOA  ;D
will be fun haha

i put some screens here later

M3tta

loa - for loosers... few hours of expin deep down there for one sick lvl when in same time u could get few more in another spot. that was for lames... rly.

PS i was exping in loa myself for daaaaaays! :D
die.

zthrx

as I remember my first mass pvp was at Dragon valley, running around with TK, couldn't kill no1 hitting random ppl  8) later the same shiit but with better items

Mohit0

Quote from: zthrx on January 11, 2010, 10:58:52 PM
as I remember my first mass pvp was at Dragon valley, running around with TK, couldn't kill no1 hitting random ppl  8) later the same shiit but with better items

yea i remember pvp there  while i was exping  ::)
but  my best practice on pvp was at Dion s gate  hit and run in town ^^ jejeje

there is life before death?

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Mohit0 on January 11, 2010, 11:41:50 PM
yea i remember pvp there  while i was exping  ::)
but  my best practice on pvp was at Dion s gate  hit and run in town ^^ jejeje

I preffered killing someone and running towards ruins of agony followed by 10 people and when they almost reached me i used critical escape potion ^^

I still dont get it how so many noobs didnt figure out how easy it was to get critical escape pots, i mean 60% of people didnt want to buy em cuz they were so expensive, while 30% of people used em really really rarely, while it was friggin easy to get em xD

Being a pr was so hard those days, got owned by siege guards lots of times   ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

SettoJke

... to be continued ....

Old lame pp/th is here too :o
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Setto PP/TH/(+WK/PL) old shiz dayz mafcka!
Jaam HE/WL old DN crit masta.
Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

WindPhoenix

... to be continued ....

Soulcryer <3
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Scream

Quote from: SettoJke on January 12, 2010, 02:26:44 AM
Old lame pp/th is here too :o
lol setto where the hell are u? u were one of the best xD
SoulCryer

Scream

SoulCryer