n97
5 (33.3%)
iphone
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 14, 2010, 12:44:00 PM

Sali

Quote from: kidicarus on January 29, 2010, 12:50:36 AM
Within 3 years it's gonna have problems, believe me. Apple are very good at hiding theese statisitcs but within 3 years up to 80% of all iPhones will have had to have atleast 1 repair. And if you live in a country where the warranty is issued by Apple.... well then tough luck their warranty lasts about 6 months depending on the country.

And yes theres no denying Apple's success, but is it because they have the best products? Is it because they are the cheapest? No it's because they have managed the masterpiece of brainwashing an entire generation.
Yes they have actually put some thought into the interface and it is very intuitive. But basically you're paying for shiny box and a piece of electronic that YOU know that everyone else knows what it costs.
The most retarded symptom of all if you have catched the "apple fever" is if you actually go buy a new pair of white original headphones eventhough earbuds at half the price sounds twice as good.
But no.... then they wouldn't be white and ppl wouldn't know you had an Apple device in your pocket. Ohh the horror!

This goes for all Apple products except perhaps for the iPod Nano that is both cheap and good now... Prolly because they have 70% marketshare and are producing insane quantities.
But even that has to be paired with iTunes..... And don't even get me started on iTunes........
well i cant talk for myself, i just bough iphone bcos i was using ipod for kinda long, so i decided to check iphone and i found it pretty cool, i mean it do all things i need and have shitload of cool games that make my time on uni more funny ;P
also got to admit that headphones from itune are so shity that i changed them after 1 week :P
Still its all based at what for u need a phone, if u like easy acces and lot of cool stuff like games and some other software iphone is kinda best in this case.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

mortal

Quote from: Sali on January 29, 2010, 12:56:21 PM
well i cant talk for myself, i just bough iphone bcos i was using ipod for kinda long, so i decided to check iphone and i found it pretty cool, i mean it do all things i need and have shitload of cool games that make my time on uni more funny ;P
also got to admit that headphones from itune are so shity that i changed them after 1 week :P
Still its all based at what for u need a phone, if u like easy acces and lot of cool stuff like games and some other software iphone is kinda best in this case.

i just bought for situation like this PlayStation Portable and its rly cool, in my opinion phone need to be small and fast in messeaging and calling :)
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Mohit0

Quote from: kidicarus on January 29, 2010, 12:56:09 PM
There's nothing wrong about the product... It's what it turns ppl into.... Once you get the iPhone you're gonna start using a Macbook and start hanging out in coffeshops with it, you're gonna look like a smug douche wearing thoose white little buds, and you're gonna think that everything Apple ever made and ever will make is the only product for you!

And for thoose of you interested in other brands I hate I could also angrily discuss either;
Bose or Bang & Olufssen (God I hate those selfrighteous bastards....)

PS. Im overexaggerating for emphasis incase you didn't get that yet  8) Noone really gets this angry about a cellphone :P

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

there is life before death?

Sali

Quote from: mortal on January 29, 2010, 04:35:49 PM
i just bought for situation like this PlayStation Portable and its rly cool, in my opinion phone need to be small and fast in messeaging and calling :)
well tbh iphone have no problem with messaging and calling :o also dunno how is it with psp, but games have price, and at iphone all iz for free ;d
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3