7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 14, 2010, 12:44:00 PM

TheLox

Wish I had battery for this one. So I show them some powa!  :D

scary

Quote from: Ch4risma on January 28, 2010, 07:07:46 PM
The best

Very small and beauty ... Its enough to press blue and red button !
At least this is what i am using

im using phone for that too... xDDDDD
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sali

Quote from: kidicarus on January 28, 2010, 06:31:24 PM
Yes.

Have you been to a party lately? There's iPhones everywhere, theres a 95% chance that you will take someone elses fag phone in each and every room. Especially when you're drunk.
And worst of all is that now its crawling up in the ages, i see ppl 60+ using iPhones because they believe taht its the most amazing piece of technology ever made, still they have no idea how to use anything except the calling function and maybe text messages. "But atleast they like the way it looks" bah i friggin hate that iphone.
Hell you can't even multitask on it, and if you happen to drop it on the corner you will have a supercracked display (looks like a busted carwindow).
And don't even get me started on the selfrighteous pompous turtleneck-wearing dkless maggots that work on apple, did you know that if your iPhone shuts down 5mins after you started it for the first time you have to send it to holland so they can replace it? This process usually takes about 4 weeks.

I got an iPhone 3GS 16gb for free about 3 months ago and i sold it cheap to the first person that wanted it,,,, eventhough i actually needed a new phone. Thats how much i hate that faggy little status symbol.

Apple is brainwashing ppl... I bet they will even sell that useless touchpad/e-book they launched the other day... Just because it's Apple!
got ur point, me and my sis got iphones, and i loled at 60+ ppl since my grandma using iphone aswell just bcos it have big icons and letters so she can use it w/o glasses xD. Still im not trying to say ur wrong but i just cant share same expirience, im pretty happy of my iphone, never had big problems with it, and truly cant imagine using some "normal" mobile phone now. Couldnt understand a part when ur talking about apple and im to lazy to translate it but if u ment smthing like they are bunch of idiots ur wrong in this, after they reached full succes at selling their product.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

jygh

Quote from: lucifsg on January 11, 2010, 12:44:00 PM
pls let the topic 1 day . i know its totally off topic but com on we even had happy birthday topics lately.

i know iphone will win since its the most famous one aiming at a "fashion victim" target group but i wanna see some opinions anyway
from those 3 i would choose nokia .. since nokia is kurwa nokia and i had one n97 and its kinda nice phone....
iff u need easy functions etc choose nokia ... iff u find a pc as phone as fyx said buy htc cuz they r like phone's ferrari
  Nightmare 30x

Mohit0

my little mobile
isnt cool?  small phones ftw!

ps:  i phones are SUX

there is life before death?

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

kidicarus

Quote from: Sali on January 28, 2010, 08:48:18 PM
got ur point, me and my sis got iphones, and i loled at 60+ ppl since my grandma using iphone aswell just bcos it have big icons and letters so she can use it w/o glasses xD. Still im not trying to say ur wrong but i just cant share same expirience, im pretty happy of my iphone, never had big problems with it, and truly cant imagine using some "normal" mobile phone now. Couldnt understand a part when ur talking about apple and im to lazy to translate it but if u ment smthing like they are bunch of idiots ur wrong in this, after they reached full succes at selling their product.

Within 3 years it's gonna have problems, believe me. Apple are very good at hiding theese statisitcs but within 3 years up to 80% of all iPhones will have had to have atleast 1 repair. And if you live in a country where the warranty is issued by Apple.... well then tough luck their warranty lasts about 6 months depending on the country.

And yes theres no denying Apple's success, but is it because they have the best products? Is it because they are the cheapest? No it's because they have managed the masterpiece of brainwashing an entire generation.
Yes they have actually put some thought into the interface and it is very intuitive. But basically you're paying for shiny box and a piece of electronic that YOU know that everyone else knows what it costs.
The most retarded symptom of all if you have catched the "apple fever" is if you actually go buy a new pair of white original headphones eventhough earbuds at half the price sounds twice as good.
But no.... then they wouldn't be white and ppl wouldn't know you had an Apple device in your pocket. Ohh the horror!

This goes for all Apple products except perhaps for the iPod Nano that is both cheap and good now... Prolly because they have 70% marketshare and are producing insane quantities.
But even that has to be paired with iTunes..... And don't even get me started on iTunes........

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on January 28, 2010, 06:31:24 PM

And don't even get me started on the selfrighteous pompous turtleneck-wearing dkless maggots that work on apple,
buhahahahah.
A good friend of mine works for Apple :p
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kidicarus

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 29, 2010, 12:56:39 AM
buhahahahah.
A good friend of mine works for Apple :p

I bet he has glasses with thick black rims and thinks everything Apple ever made revolutionalized technology.

FadeAway

fyx, besides itunes what's so bad about the iphone? (not that i'm a fan of iphone)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on January 29, 2010, 01:21:06 AM
I bet he has glasses with thick black rims and thinks everything Apple ever made revolutionalized technology.
no glasses (yet), but he has a geeky look :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kidicarus

Quote from: FadeAway on January 29, 2010, 09:51:04 AM
fyx, besides itunes what's so bad about the iphone? (not that i'm a fan of iphone)

There's nothing wrong about the product... It's what it turns ppl into.... Once you get the iPhone you're gonna start using a Macbook and start hanging out in coffeshops with it, you're gonna look like a smug douche wearing thoose white little buds, and you're gonna think that everything Apple ever made and ever will make is the only product for you!

And for thoose of you interested in other brands I hate I could also angrily discuss either;
Bose or Bang & Olufssen (God I hate those selfrighteous bastards....)

PS. Im overexaggerating for emphasis incase you didn't get that yet  8) Noone really gets this angry about a cellphone :P