Archer Question - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Archer Question

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 13, 2010, 02:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: Merm on February 08, 2010, 05:48:35 PM
I had some duels vs my friend on retail with my un-subbed HE few days ago. We had buff from se/bd. My HE 77lvl 60% and his retail SH 75.
I had tateo set and he had tallum robe and nm shield. both got powi, dances were: siren, con, mystic, fire, warrior, furry. (did not put resist wind). I had p.atk pot, gsap and was on snipe for better p.atk. + other HE skills (+vicious stance) monk emp3 and monk3 for tattoos (not sure what tattoos he had). My friend had pots for cast and m.atk.
Now my weapon was draco bow+3+f and he had spiritual eye+acu+3.
I was getting hit for ~800dmg all the time and ~900+ on surrender, I think I got max of 3.5k m.crit.
I was hitting for 200-300 normal hits and crits 1k-1.2k.
Ofc he was making around 2 hits in time I was making 1. Sometimes I was making only 1 damage point because of the shield (yep happened 2x when I made critical hit for 1 point, not 1k, 1dmg point lol ).
In other words S grade archer vs A grade mage wins just... few times I won with 200hp left (out of 3.5cp and ~6k hp). Stun doesn't land and I can only pray he gets lag :D
Mages in S grade, dyna sets? I don't even wanna know how much I would get hit for :P

On low gear mage always win vs archer, archers needs ALOT to hit really hard.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Teh noob

Quote from: Merm on February 08, 2010, 05:48:35 PM
I had some duels vs my friend on retail with my un-subbed HE few days ago. We had buff from se/bd. My HE 77lvl 60% and his retail SH 75.
I had tateo set and he had tallum robe and nm shield. both got powi, dances were: siren, con, mystic, fire, warrior, furry. (did not put resist wind). I had p.atk pot, gsap and was on snipe for better p.atk. + other HE skills (+vicious stance) monk emp3 and monk3 for tattoos (not sure what tattoos he had). My friend had pots for cast and m.atk.
Now my weapon was draco bow+3+f and he had spiritual eye+acu+3.
I was getting hit for ~800dmg all the time and ~900+ on surrender, I think I got max of 3.5k m.crit.
I was hitting for 200-300 normal hits and crits 1k-1.2k.
Ofc he was making around 2 hits in time I was making 1. Sometimes I was making only 1 damage point because of the shield (yep happened 2x when I made critical hit for 1 point, not 1k, 1dmg point lol ).
In other words S grade archer vs A grade mage wins just... few times I won with 200hp left (out of 3.5cp and ~6k hp). Stun doesn't land and I can only pray he gets lag :D
Mages in S grade, dyna sets? I don't even wanna know how much I would get hit for :P
the mistake everyone makes is to stay in 1 place. and thats the major fail in the recent nerfs. archer who is on 1 place is surely a dead archer...so the fact that u got pwnt, is your mistake, not low dmg output.

Merm

se/bd had iMagic, so I had m.def buff. Running around only made it worst, while I was running around I was getting hit as well so didnt go well too much lol snipe gave me some more patk and crit rate.
I never said I was getting powned all time time :) I got few wins where I didnt loose a single CP point (stun and double shot crit).
Im not crying here about anything, it was cool duels and I had fun. Buffs were equalised for both of us imo, so I just think that with 2x more hp,cp amd 2 lvls between us there should be a higher chance for archer to win.. my equip is not top, most people run around in that on Infinity, but it definitely cost more that A grade set, so after all it makes me think that mages do a little more than they should :P
[ x5 ] ] ] ] ] ]  ] ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]   ]    ]    ]    ]     ]      ]      ]      ]         ]
               __    ___
| \   | \     \_     \__/     | \   | \
|   \ |   \    \__    \   \    |   \ |   \

AmunZen

thanks god i stopped playing, i would cry if that happened to my lovely archer... 1.5k Critical? are u fellas kidding... archers are made to kill in a few shots ( im tlking about mages not tanks or orcs ofc ) wether some like it or not

selis83

i get max 4-5k critical hit from archer, but not every archer  ... i get from Klasa, DrMoufas, DrLove, And DrMarios, they hit hard, fast and painfull

but these archers have .. bows... i don't wanna say more with how much they are enchanted

i like to play mage now, i feel the power in pvp, but the server is unbalanced in my opinion

extend the buff bar..this might help in balancing in front of mages
only your charm

Sali

Quote from: AmunZen on February 10, 2010, 01:01:13 PM
thanks god i stopped playing, i would cry if that happened to my lovely archer... 1.5k Critical? are u fellas kidding... archers are made to kill in a few shots ( im tlking about mages not tanks or orcs ofc ) wether some like it or not
noob die from 1 shoot, properly buffed ppl are not so easy to kill, so after all not much changed :P
Quote from: Merm on February 08, 2010, 07:54:04 PM
se/bd had iMagic, so I had m.def buff. Running around only made it worst, while I was running around I was getting hit as well so didnt go well too much lol snipe gave me some more patk and crit rate.
I never said I was getting powned all time time :) I got few wins where I didnt loose a single CP point (stun and double shot crit).
Im not crying here about anything, it was cool duels and I had fun. Buffs were equalised for both of us imo, so I just think that with 2x more hp,cp amd 2 lvls between us there should be a higher chance for archer to win.. my equip is not top, most people run around in that on Infinity, but it definitely cost more that A grade set, so after all it makes me think that mages do a little more than they should :P
typical F1 archer... nothing more to add :D
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

cthon

Quote from: Sali on February 10, 2010, 02:13:23 PM
typical F1 archer... nothing more to add :D

if u ever kill some1.. it's only because u can carry many CP pots QQ
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Sali

Quote from: cthon on February 10, 2010, 04:16:08 PM
if u ever kill some1.. it's only because u can carry many CP pots QQ
oh right, totaly forgot about it, and ofc bcos we are runners...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3