Web Analytics
Problem

News:

Main Menu

Problem

Started by Caliburn, January 08, 2010, 07:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliburn

I live in GMT -5 and have played here on DN since C4 times. The last time I was playing (and all times before that) I had no lag between clicking where I want to go and my character moving to get there. I also didn't have lag-time between clicking a mob and having it get targeted.

Now I've logged in and played around with some friends and noticed I have some serious delay issues (specifically, the ones I mentioned above). I've tried playing on lowest settings (alt + p), and that didn't really help. I don't think my ISP has changed, although it did merge with another company (Embarq before and now Century Link or something).

Is there something I can do to get rid of this? Firewalls have never been a conn issue for as long as I've played here.

Thanks.
Tarantula:
- Solar

PanzerKunst

Quote from: Caliburn on January 08, 2010, 07:31:05 AM
I live in GMT -5 and have played here on DN since C4 times. The last time I was playing (and all times before that) I had no lag between clicking where I want to go and my character moving to get there. I also didn't have lag-time between clicking a mob and having it get targeted.

Now I've logged in and played around with some friends and noticed I have some serious delay issues (specifically, the ones I mentioned above). I've tried playing on lowest settings (alt + p), and that didn't really help. I don't think my ISP has changed, although it did merge with another company (Embarq before and now Century Link or something).

Is there something I can do to get rid of this? Firewalls have never been a conn issue for as long as I've played here.

Thanks.
you are freaked XD... your friends use the same isp?

Caliburn

Quote from: PanzerKunst on January 10, 2010, 03:12:21 AM
you are freaked XD... your friends use the same isp?

well freak xD. well i found a different mirror to download a new client. i installed the new client and it seems a lot better, but it's been too long for me to tell if it's always been like this. and most of my friends here on DN live in Europe, not here in USA
Tarantula:
- Solar

babiskk

ask if possible, your new provider to remove  any protection filter they use with or without your permission on your account.
i have faced that with a security option provided by default from many providers.huge lag on l2 client who disappeared as soon as i entered the account (isp side) and disable the filter.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

Dag

in last days seems many many players have such problem.

lag, ss lag, porting problems

maybe it's aslo due to fix/update they are makin
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10