Main Menu

About updates. mages qq :P

Started by NIORI, January 14, 2010, 11:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmayZang

pal/wl is still pretty nice. But yeah... c4 or Interlude it pwned more

Sali

Quote from: kuko on January 14, 2010, 12:12:35 PM
I'm off for 2 months but as it seems nothing change.Still mages crying for OP archers and the opposite archer crying for mages.Can u people get that Linage isn't build only for mages and  archers.There are some other classes.How many still play as "da" as main char?I used to be on C4 but that class is dead already.How many got summoner for main?Remember old times of solo RB with summoner?Ask Wind he still remember it I'm sure.What about warlords no one even use it for support now days.

NIORI since I'm playing here I can tell 1 thing that is aways true about DN it's MageAge II for sure.Even if u are right I can't agree with crying mage(even if was rolling necro before my brake)
and u know what, crafter could solo rb's in past, does it mean they should QQ now bcos they cant solo rb? be serious, and this is how stack sub work, archers/daggers/mages dominate that kind of servers
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

kuko

Quote from: Sali on January 14, 2010, 05:11:43 PM
and u know what, crafter could solo rb's in past, does it mean they should QQ now bcos they cant solo rb? be serious, and this is how stack sub work, archers/daggers/mages dominate that kind of servers

Let's delete every other class then.Will be much easier when a newbie have to chose it's new sub.

kidicarus

Quote from: kuko on January 14, 2010, 03:26:46 PM
Yeah and we both know what MetalFyx was doing back in C4 on Monster derby.Now u are just pal + some extra HP and few poleram skills.Gosh I've was animized by ur fights vs 3-4 ppl.I've got 1 pal/wl too but it's dead since C4.

Well... im gonna revive this class :P To bad noone ever goes to monster derby track anymore though (except for me)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

KmD

WOAH someone still plays here, i thought Gracia Final is more relevant xD
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

NIORI

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Diver

scary

Quote from: NIORI on January 14, 2010, 11:57:54 AM
hello guys

i saw new updates that took place on your server. 1 fs at last works ty god :(ty stuffs   :P :)  daggers got more dammge with skills good one since this is gona give motive to play again daggers :).

but about this updates that effect mages .(- Mages lost +18% pvp boosts ) i dont think that this is gonna balance the server since archers are rulling, imagine a sps to try to kil a archer, when the archer is hitting hem for 4-5-7k and the only way the damage to be lower is to be on full buffed like windstorm chant of protection .vop. and the damage will be like 1k-2,5k,3,5k, + all mages arent with transfer pain  :-\ , like necro or mutan such as necro/ee,

iny my opinion remove the mage pvp bots but not all make the +18 to +10 +8%...

ty

:=D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

chlipus

in my opinion now server is balanced ;D

Sali

Quote from: kuko on January 14, 2010, 05:32:27 PM
Let's delete every other class then.Will be much easier when a newbie have to chose it's new sub.
if u want to enjoy playing with some other class not focusing only at pvp every class is fine for u, so newbies will have enough fun anyway, but if we are talking about pure pvp, face it only those 3 classes mean smthing (expect some ppl like szi or so ;d )
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 14, 2010, 12:10:23 PM
haha hahahaha hahahahahha, still living somewhere in C4 with stacking masteries?

As for the orange part.. Ever heard about healing skills? You know, archers don't have such, mages do. Uhm, think about using them once in a while.
damn dude, i'm so much into redheads with blue eyes these days. what's the name of the chick in your avatar? she's hot like hell.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on January 14, 2010, 02:09:20 PM
Im warlord! One of the last true melee chars :P
real men use heavy armor!  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history