News:

Main Menu

GRABSIA Topic to Flame AMMUT..

Started by Ammut, January 15, 2010, 04:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ammut

Quote from: Grabsia on January 16, 2010, 08:53:04 AM
Carebear.

Omg you really dont know any more words to flame me. Just one word (Carebear) and its not even really a flame. It sounds more if you are tryin' 2 kiss my ass. And thene you go in discusion with (Mala Przyjemnosc) youre gay friend. who is helpin' you. I think (Mala Przyjemnosc) looks up to you. he wanna be a Grabsia clone.

So dude come on BIG word all time, and know its over ? .. Did you finaly found you match. No new smart ass remarks !!!

[url="http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,190143.msg1908324.html#msg1908324"]Interested in a signature:[/url]

Kondra

Quote from: Ammut on January 16, 2010, 02:32:53 PM
Omg you really dont know any more words to flame me. Just one word (Carebear) and its not even really a flame. It sounds more if you are tryin' 2 kiss my ass. And thene you go in discusion with (Mala Przyjemnosc) youre gay friend. who is helpin' you. I think (Mala Przyjemnosc) looks up to you. he wanna be a Grabsia clone.

So dude come on BIG word all time, and know its over ? .. Did you finaly found you match. No new smart ass remarks !!!

Its funny cuz he only needs one word to provoke u to cry whole ocean of tears.

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: Ammut on January 16, 2010, 02:32:53 PM

U are Genius . U know that Im gay from my words ! Pwnz .
I dont want to be Grabsia Clone, I was teaching him ;d Mr.Wannabelilwayne.
Quote from: Kondra on January 16, 2010, 02:36:29 PM
+ 69 .

Ammut

Quote from: Kondra on January 16, 2010, 02:36:29 PM

Think what you want, Im just doin' the same he did to me. But I guess you are one off those guys, who only reads 2 lines or 1 post and not the whole story.

Look at the vote and you see how much people like Grabsia.

And provoke me haha, Im just having fun atm. Cuz mister ubber flamer has nothing more to flame..
[url="http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,190143.msg1908324.html#msg1908324"]Interested in a signature:[/url]

Kondra

Quote from: Ammut on January 16, 2010, 02:50:13 PM
Cuz mister ubber flamer has nothing more to flame..

He just doesnt need more.

Kondra

Quote from: k0rina on January 16, 2010, 05:14:46 PM
rolf i wonder why i still check this cry topic rly  ...    tell me seriously whats the point of this topic ?  

U check it cuz u see "Kondra" as last poster ;]

And dont search for the point of topic - its pointless.

Ammut

Quote from: k0rina on January 16, 2010, 05:14:46 PM
rolf i wonder why i still check this cry topic rly  ...    tell me seriously whats the point of this topic ?  

The point is, that Grabsia can see that he just a KID hahaha.. And that this time he freaked with the wrong guy. Cuz anything he can do i can do a 1000x beter, thats the point.

Grabsia why you stop ???, you are UBER FLAMMER right... dont stop know ... Im having so much fun with you atm ...

Grabsia

Quote from: Ammut on January 16, 2010, 06:36:00 PM
The point is, that Grabsia can see that he just a KID hahaha.. And that this time he freaked with the wrong guy. Cuz anything he can do i can do a 1000x beter, thats the point.

Grabsia why you stop ???, you are UBER FLAMMER right... dont stop know ... Im having so much fun with you atm ...
Word number 2: NIGGER.

P.s. stop repeating your useless oceans of cries. :-*

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: Ammut on January 16, 2010, 06:36:00 PM

For sure U can't speak english beTTer .

Ammut

Quote from: Grabsia on January 16, 2010, 07:35:36 PM
Word number 2: NIGGER.

P.s. stop repeating your useless oceans of cries. :-*

Btw you know a white guy cant say the word nigger, if there are black guys around, try it if you have some balls, walk to a place where a few black guys are, and thene shout the word nigger.. just ussing that word all the time wil piss of people in forum that are black. not that i care cuz the more people that hate you the more I like it.

GL dude.. Mr Ubber Flammer....

Ammut

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on January 16, 2010, 09:17:47 PM
For sure U can't speak english beTTer .

Mr young jeezy hahaha, That say that rap = no rap ... you can talk whene y enlish is beter thene mine .. but youre english is just as bad.
If you wanna flame me, thene flame me with something beter thene that.. something that you are beter in thene me.

hahahaha Crabsia clone ...

jygh

Quote from: Ammut on January 17, 2010, 02:27:27 AM
Mr young jeezy hahaha, That say that rap = no rap ... you can talk whene y enlish is beter thene mine .. but youre english is just as bad.
If you wanna flame me, thene flame me with something beter thene that.. something that you are beter in thene me.

hahahaha Crabsia clone ...

calling someone for example young jeezy since he have much money and a lot of pppls knows him in my opinion its not any flame but its like u r kindaflaming urself cuz no 1 know u and u can be just a ammut from dn forum.... PEACE NIGGA
  Nightmare 30x