News:

Main Menu

Shuttgart 17.01.2010

Started by Shreed, January 17, 2010, 07:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegas

alinutza

Quote from: G4rro on January 18, 2010, 03:44:59 PM
its mean that Invalidels aka TheSaints was licking every single ass infront of the castle to go inside & fight with us , first with BH after it with Temps .
Atacking same time doesnt mean ass licking ..but that is smtg u should know better ..i dont wanna remember ur history on this server and the definition of ass liking cause if u  will look  in dictionary u might find a photo of DN there.
So before posting bullshits look on clan list that atacked Stuttgart -  then mby u can form an opinion (i doubt but heh).
Regards
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

alinutza

Changing sides ?..as a curiosity do u even know what side we are and with  who we fought since forever?....and what are the last castles we atacked..or who "helped" us?.....No i dont think so  - and the only pathetic thing here are ur posts written just to waste ur time cause u have nothing better to do i supose.

alinutza

Quote from: G4rro on January 18, 2010, 03:44:59 PM
its mean that Invalidels aka TheSaints was licking every single ass infront of the castle to go inside & fight with us , first with BH after it with Temps .
Ahh yes i forgot about this ...u are so damn important that TheSaints+ Temp or BH were playing toghether  just to have a chance to fight with u ..that rly made my day ...and again
For ur general information..TheSaints didnt even has clan registered to atack..BA did and we came in last 35 min ..so all ur lille soap opera is kinda ruined
Gratz for the castle

FckMeImFamous

lol... together ?.. U guyz r tards tbh!... we were fcking bored.. no action in Giran and Innadril.. we managed to keep 2 castles.. then i went to Shuttegart with my bot wc/bp in karmion set and slimx and Vici0uss.. 3 of us.. killed all been front us... So OFF BULLSHITS!... and there was another pt of TheHeroes.. like 5 ppl i guess.. we killed ALL!... WE DONT NEED ANY FRIENDS IN THIS SERVER.... ALL We need is some war.. -.-" point 2 is We always play alone.. !... There is acception for GuessWho clan.. bcoz there r many ex3 and sheva members..

PS : i remember we were sitting in prayer room to give castle to someone... but there wasnt no one xD!... looool!
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

Javardsnegger

I see you stand your ground on forum... sadly you can't remain on your feet ig!!  ;D >:(

Next time try not to drink b4 sieges... your where seeing Temp members x2!!

Cause if we had wanted you shitty castle..... you posts would be QQ atm.

Gz
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

Wasn't there! All i know is that slimx and vic can do alot of damage  ;D ::) :P
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

FckMeImFamous

YOU GOT SHUTTEGART yeahhhhhhh... U KILLED ALL THE SEVER HAPPY???????

LOL

NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

Shreed

Quote from: FckMeImFamous on January 20, 2010, 02:19:27 PM
YOU GOT SHUTTEGART yeahhhhhhh... U KILLED ALL THE SEVER HAPPY???????

WTF is shuttegart ?!  meybe you and your awsome 3 ppl pt was on other castle ? and there you pwn all :P

Anyway i love to see that in this section we can find some flames again :*

@G4rro: i think that  you are wrong if you think that those Inwalidels aka the saints can be a "side" or can join "any side". For Exemple if you have some mass PvP on Varka, you fight with some real enemy and there are some agro mobs (varka silenos) you dont care about mobs, like BH or Temp dont care about those lamers ... i think its only reason we saw them alive in castle :P

@Allinutza with all respect i have to you and BA members i try to ask some of you but noone was able to give me a answere. Who have "bigger balls" in this ally? You or your Ally leader ?! and who manages this ally >? coz i really cant belive that you force ppl to listen this jerk.

Flame more :P ppl

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Shreed on January 20, 2010, 04:43:19 PM
WTF is shuttegart ?!  meybe you and your awsome 3 ppl pt was on other castle ? and there you pwn all :P

Anyway i love to see that in this section we can find some flames again :*

@G4rro: i think that  you are wrong if you think that those Inwalidels aka the saints can be a "side" or can join "any side". For Exemple if you have some mass PvP on Varka, you fight with some real enemy and there are some agro mobs (varka silenos) you dont care about mobs, like BH or Temp dont care about those lamers ... i think its only reason we saw them alive in castle :P

@Allinutza with all respect i have to you and BA members i try to ask some of you but noone was able to give me a answere. Who have "bigger balls" in this ally? You or your Ally leader ?! and who manages this ally >? coz i really cant belive that you force ppl to listen this jerk.

Flame more :P ppl

why won't you just leave that ally alone? let them fight, if they are ready for better equipped ally's so let them be... this game is just for fun, let them have fun @ theyre own way.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

our4n0s

Quote from: FeelmyBow on January 20, 2010, 07:46:37 PM

why won't you just leave that ally alone? let them fight, if they are ready for better equipped ally's so let them be... this game is just for fun, let them have fun @ theyre own way.
and you keep saying theyre instead of their <.<
retired

FeelmyBow

Quote from: our4n0s on January 21, 2010, 03:58:55 AM
and you keep saying theyre instead of their <.<

its an old habit :<
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord