New Fixes

News:

Main Menu

New Fixes

Started by Ber1l, January 20, 2010, 05:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ber1l

with all respect for Dn staff i'd like say somthing about these fixes:

-u wanted boost glad/ty and u just improved from 5% to 15% rate of critics on skills (are u joking or what?)
-u improved p.atk and critical dmg to 30% more with dagger making daggers hit more with normal hits than skills (a dagger can get even more p.atk than a glad)
-u added and than disabled 18%+ dmg on pvp fro mages (i must still get the point of this)
-now u add the strongest healer skill of the server, major heal, to a class like Se...then i ask why u don't add soul guards to all mages or maybe zealot to warlord....

i'd like understand the sense of this....sorry if i disagree with ur opinion
DRAGON (Retired)
Beril    (Duelist/Hierophant)                    Off   6458  pvp
PrinceValiant   (Archmage/Evasaint))     Off  10684 pvp
AliGi  (Soultaker/Evasaint)                     Off    1980 pvp
F1atLux (Dominator/Doomcrier)             Off    ???? pvp

Furesy

You're crying about Major Heal on SE?

lol, gimme a name of someone that plays a class like SE? Nobody, it's used 100% for bot only, that class has been dead for ages lol

Neozinhu

Quote from: Furesy on January 20, 2010, 05:06:41 PM

lol, gimme a name of someone that plays a class like SE? Nobody, it's used 100% for bot only, that class has been dead for ages lol
+1

since greater heal have lower effect and more mp consume..was pretty useless ...but now i can play my bd/se :D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: Ber1l on January 20, 2010, 05:05:09 PM

-u wanted boost glad/ty and u just improved from 5% to 15% rate of critics on skills (are u joking or what?)
-u improved p.atk and critical dmg to 30% more with dagger making daggers hit more with normal hits than skills (a dagger can get even more p.atk than a glad)
-u added and than disabled 18%+ dmg on pvp fro mages (i must still get the point of this)
-now u add the strongest healer skill of the server, major heal, to a class like Se...then i ask why u don't add soul guards to all mages or maybe zealot to warlord....

i want deflect arrow lvl 4+shield of faith on my bp  :'(

i dont know in nightmare but in dragon we have a lot se/sh

Ber1l

Quote from: Ber1l on January 20, 2010, 05:05:09 PM

talking about dragon give me the name of an active glad/wl/ty/tk at pvp or sieges? the situation on nm is the same i think...why I CANNOT PLAY A F2CKING GLAD IN SIEGE? why i have to play or a mage or an archers (i have both and they're so booooring)...now they decide without reason to add major heal (one of best skills for mage) to the Se class...ok so the sense of using an ee where's?
DRAGON (Retired)
Beril    (Duelist/Hierophant)                    Off   6458  pvp
PrinceValiant   (Archmage/Evasaint))     Off  10684 pvp
AliGi  (Soultaker/Evasaint)                     Off    1980 pvp
F1atLux (Dominator/Doomcrier)             Off    ???? pvp

Neozinhu

Quote from: Ber1l on January 20, 2010, 05:18:06 PM
to the Se class...ok so the sense of using an ee where's?

/ironic ON

SE heal with 2k castng too

/ironic OFF
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

vaitikata

This is a fault from ncsoft !!!

jygh

dark avenger is forgotten too :P its used only for bishop sub ... boost wl too and im gonna play da/wl again xd
  Nightmare 30x

TheLox

Quote from: vaitikata on January 20, 2010, 06:41:01 PM

What is NCsoft fault? That SE is not played? xDDDD Man, uninstall L2. xDD

Furesy

Quote from: vaitikata on January 20, 2010, 06:41:01 PM
It is? On official SE isn't a dead class, it is here because it is nothing compared to xx/EE combos, because of stacking subs.

But since this isn't official, there's a way to change things here :)

flamingAwe

well, if new part of updates from loader will be active, EE subs will get pretty big nerf

DaVinci

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 20, 2010, 06:50:05 PM
well, if new part of updates from loader will be active, EE subs will get pretty big nerf
yes.. mostly lonely ones :P xD