last updates - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

last updates

Started by WscieklyWaz, January 20, 2010, 06:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windoo

We just wonder when:
-Kamael race will be working in 100% (skills, subs etc)
-Steel citadel will work (ppl are really bored...)

2nd thing - which wonder me is why just after event (5dc for fs), most of them was so nerfed ...
Like Lord of Vampire - which is atm useless - 25 / 30 sec buff - what a crap... Exciting adventure - if you cut it so much on time leave effect which it was or make it same as it was before (same to windriding and ghost walking), i was angry because of seed of revenge, but in my personal opinion it was nerfed too much...

Anyway on oly atm unkillable still is sps/ee ...

Thats my opinion.
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

SyD

Quote from: windoo on January 25, 2010, 11:16:09 PM
We just wonder when:
-Kamael race will be working in 100% (skills, subs etc)
-Steel citadel will work (ppl are really bored...)

2nd thing - which wonder me is why just after event (5dc for fs), most of them was so nerfed ...
Like Lord of Vampire - which is atm useless - 25 / 30 sec buff - what a crap... Exciting adventure - if you cut it so much on time leave effect which it was or make it same as it was before (same to windriding and ghost walking), i was angry because of seed of revenge, but in my personal opinion it was nerfed too much...

Anyway on oly atm unkillable still is sps/ee ...

Thats my opinion.

BTW FSs weren't nerfed, those work as it should like in official.
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

6bIK

Quote from: SyD on January 26, 2010, 12:31:26 AM
BTW FSs weren't nerfed, those work as it should like in official.

Quote from: Finisterre on January 21, 2010, 02:27:01 PM
Remember that DN's not retail like server

anythink to add ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

J4cKDan13L

well lord of vampire would be cool if it would work with spells and skills for those 30 seconds ^^ at least it would have some meaning =-D
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Caliburn

Did assassin/wizard/final servitor get changed too? Or are they still the same? Also, the loader didn't say VoP got changed, but did it get changed?
Tarantula:
- Solar

Furesy

Quote from: Caliburn on February 04, 2010, 05:10:04 AM
Did assassin/wizard/final servitor get changed too? Or are they still the same? Also, the loader didn't say VoP got changed, but did it get changed?
Yea VoP got changed as well.

babiskk

i doubt if even the people who do those changes, know what they have changed so far.i really doubt, and i doubt if skills works as you mention here.only profecies so far seems to work, forgotten scrols and skils related to them are totaly faked up...
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

greg270

LAst tank updates lol
LAst Se update lol

discrimination, only SE got gracia skill
tanks nerfed? what else stiupid ideas?

Tanks got nerfed attacks on ud, drake made mixed subsystem , so its posible make tank/archer tank / mage
and now drake , nerf tank skills for sub , its not good idea nerf any char , coz drake will pist off next ppl

good adivce , dont change anything, leave as much as possible like on official:)

Merm

Well I've got to say that it doesn't seem to be well organised with game rules randomly changing - people spend quite some time to come up with good main/sub and by time they lvl up - snap, it's all changed. As for features I suppose that it's a bad idea to mix different chronicles of the game. As a programmer I believe it is pointless to try to balance the server when skills from different chronicles start coming in - when the balance is reached it's usually broken as soon as new skills appear, then all previously updated stats/skills etc need changing again.
As for adding some skills for SE - yep definitely a +1. Most SE I saw running about were mostly dual-boxes so new skills may catch an eye of people who potentially will play that class actively. On x5 however I don't think any of them will have good time exping, most people want SE/BD with all skills already there and SE can't exp alone after lvl 60-61. I think that giving SE sort of nuke for killing undead up to lvl 74, like BP and EE would not hurt anyone but help people who still want to play support classes.

Althought not everyone is always happy after an update comes, still respect for server maintenancers. As this is L2Off serv I would be shocked if they have source code for it and therefore doing everything in Hex editor or such... People don't realise that but it's a pain in butt to change anything (pff gl locating what is where first) and even bigger pain to not break something else meanwhile - I would not even bother if all the Donat coins were going to my pocket only xD
[ x5 ] ] ] ] ] ]  ] ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]   ]    ]    ]    ]     ]      ]      ]      ]         ]
               __    ___
| \   | \     \_     \__/     | \   | \
|   \ |   \    \__    \   \    |   \ |   \