Web Analytics
Lock isn't explanation

News:

Main Menu

Lock isn't explanation

Started by kuko, January 27, 2010, 07:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuko

Track JoeCole may be done your year, but ppl are still missing any explanation about that case and I still believe on screens that I saw.

kuko

Quote from: S1x on January 27, 2010, 07:35:06 AM
what is for explain there ?  :) every1 know what happens and Track dont need explain
Well I don't.

tzuc

maybe it's fake ? track doesn't make donations that way and even if he does he wouldn't include elesse
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kuko on January 27, 2010, 07:25:16 AM
Track JoeCole may be done your year, but ppl are still missing any explanation about that case and I still believe on screens that I saw.
Lolen, you are  none to me who need or deserve explenation, therfor i wont bother too much.

But ill just tell u short story, when biggest scammer and lier in DN hystory (aka joecole) plays with the server and me, i play with him too, he got what he deserved and its end of story.

@ Draks , dude stop barking.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

WindPhoenix

I don't get it.

As far as i can understand, this guy, JoeCole, did smth really bad, and he was punished by Track with a hoax?
or smth like that?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 27, 2010, 12:32:13 PM
I don't get it.

As far as i can understand, this guy, JoeCole, did smth really bad, and he was punished by Track with a hoax?
or smth like that?
More likely i have played with him pike "PUNKED", he doesnt worth hacking lol.However we dont need new spam topic.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]