Remove atribute in skills

Started by Gloim, February 05, 2010, 11:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gloim

test before implement something...

PS: repair atribute resists

hybAken

Wizjoner

better add for glads and other fighter class elemental enchant from Gracia and all will be happy :)
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

legendaryvicious

Seems like dagger blows enchanted on element is woking fine, finnaly daggers can now do some decent damage.  So why would track remove the enchant route on atributes?

Thanks for the update track, not just the dagger  blows one, but the overall update and the general good work you're doing.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Gloim

Quote from: legendaryvicious on February 06, 2010, 01:06:05 AM
Seems like dagger blows enchanted on element is woking fine, finnaly daggers can now do some decent damage.  So why would track remove the enchant route on atributes?

Thanks for the update track, not just the dagger  blows one, but the overall update and the general good work you're doing.

couse resit down work
dmg is nice but now elemental gives a lot and + power gives almost nothing... update +power enchant also its totally useless now

hybAken

Alex

attributing dagger skills gives the same bonus as to normal attack or magic nukes about: 80%-90% damage increase so QQ
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

legendaryvicious

Quote from: Alex on February 06, 2010, 01:56:46 AM
attributing dagger skills gives the same bonus as to normal attack or magic nukes about: 80%-90% damage increase so QQ

Exactly.

Quote from: Gloim on February 06, 2010, 01:19:17 AM
couse resit down work
dmg is nice but now elemental gives a lot and + power gives almost nothing... update +power enchant also its totally useless now

You can see track is working on fixing non working stuffs, just wait untill he reaches that part of his list.  I'm also waiting for other stuffs to get fixed, we just need to post the respective info and proofs about it.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Tomoru

Man my char have +12 power in blow, its nice change for atribut? look i go lost....my question is, is a nice change?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagemyv1.jpg][/URL]

wildpussy

and someone can tell me what's the differance between +1 enchant and +15 enchant ? (on elemental)

Gloim

BUMP
decreas elemental in skills enchant or incresat skill +power too

hybAken

smerfik

Quote from: Gloim on February 06, 2010, 01:44:23 PM
BUMP
decreas elemental in skills enchant or incresat skill +power too

or fix total bugged ELEMENTAL DEFENCE