Web Analytics
Frintezza Update ... (yes another cry story :P) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Frintezza Update ... (yes another cry story :P)

Started by Shreed, January 26, 2010, 02:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: MisiekIII on January 26, 2010, 08:44:30 PM
Y i have one and its give only 100 dmg more from Blow's(always something)

Ps- We still w8 for fixed enchant blow's on atribut ;)
keep w8ing, keep w8ing :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Deavon

Yes Deathpussy u have or youre friend's have?  ;D

Still butthurt? Get it over cause more will come .

Furesy

Yes Deathpussy u have or youre friend's have?  ;D
You going for loser of the month or something? You seem epic butthurt by someone if you aren't even capable to write his name in a normal way.

our4n0s

Quote from: Furesy on January 26, 2010, 08:57:40 PM
You going for loser of the month or something? You seem epic butthurt by someone if you aren't even capable to write his name in a normal way.
Besides, Deathpussy is kinda cool name
retired

Sali

Quote from: our4n0s on January 26, 2010, 09:25:19 PM
Besides, Deathpussy is kinda cool name
if ur some goth emo freak who sleep in coffin Oo
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

zippobg

Y i have one and its give only 100 dmg more from Blow's(always something)

Did you test it with hit? On Announcements write that give "+200 crit. dmg."
Kind of strange to give only 100 dmg more when is written to give 200 ...

SadFace
WC/OL

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: zippobg on January 27, 2010, 07:33:58 AM
Did you test it with hit? On Announcements write that give "+200 crit. dmg."
Kind of strange to give only 100 dmg more when is written to give 200 ...

They say that daggers are OP so... i wouldnt be suprised if fritnezza would allow u to summon elpy instad of increasing crit dmg.

our4n0s

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on January 27, 2010, 12:44:36 PM
They say that daggers are OP so... i wouldnt be suprised if fritnezza would allow u to summon elpy instad of increasing crit dmg.
guess lucif would love that
retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: S1x on January 27, 2010, 01:54:10 PM

u are retired or u are still playing ? becouse i dont know now ( sign retired ) And later i saw topic WTB Frintezza , lier !!!
And why do you care, you wont play here anymore.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: S1x on January 27, 2010, 01:54:10 PM

u are retired or u are still playing ? becouse i dont know now ( sign retired ) And later i saw topic WTB Frintezza , lier !!!
Quote from: TrackZero on January 27, 2010, 02:18:41 PM
And why do you care, you wont play here anymore.
see my sig in order to avoid any future suppositions  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

digunan

Quote from: S1x on January 27, 2010, 02:49:54 PM
we have second glenn here  :o i ask 1st glenn not you and i just asking , "you wont play here anymore" - ofc , nm die slowly , nm  have corupted GM , a lot of players leaving , what u wanna more ? Euros ? imo u are ************ what u will lose in future when u will unban me ? respect ? u dont have it , u just know how to write Lier , scammer etc and u think some1 belive u ? when JoeCole donate 1k  coins he need to scam ppls or w/e ? stop kidding cmon , like with me" thief , asshole , lier "lol , i 'm think u are the most lier here , like with my last ban 100% bullshit.
Lol Draks - stop go deep in sh1ts. First was denied that you have any conection with exploit, then you start with "friend was, not me", then you become "good guy" with lame excuses aka " i will help new players, just unban me and give me NNN chance to proove that i am exploiter" and more and more sh1ts and now in last you start with insults, with NM will die and bla bla  - you are just lol!

Triuferkkk

Quote from: S1x on January 27, 2010, 02:49:54 PM
we have second glenn here  :o i ask 1st glenn not you and i just asking , "you wont play here anymore" - ofc , nm die slowly , nm  have corupted GM , a lot of players leaving , what u wanna more ? Euros ? imo u are ************ what u will lose in future when u will unban me ? respect ? u dont have it , u just know how to write Lier , scammer etc and u think some1 belive u ? when JoeCole donate 1k  coins he need to scam ppls or w/e ? stop kidding cmon , like with me" thief , asshole , lier "lol , i 'm think u are the most lier here , like with my last ban 100% bullshit.
respect to be respected... u lost everything even selfrespect

Slania SK/PR    Carebears