Web Analytics
PlayStation 3 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

PlayStation 3

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 28, 2010, 01:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

I have finished darksiders few days ago and i would strongly recommend you, even they freaked a bit ending of game with boring puzzles without reason, ill say game is 8/10 , recommend.

I got Dantes inferno yday, and i started to play today, game is amazing so far, and story is EPIC , must have.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Balrogg

Quote from: TrackZero on February 09, 2010, 01:11:35 PM
I have finished darksiders few days ago and i would strongly recommend you, even they freaked a bit ending of game with boring puzzles without reason, ill say game is 8/10 , recommend.

I got Dantes inferno yday, and i started to play today, game is amazing so far, and story is EPIC , must have.

I can recommend Star wars unleashed , ofc DMC 4 waiting for 5 also Grand Turismo and Burnout Paradise are my favourite.
  if u recommend me some co-op games which can play at offline mode with friends
Stalkerz=AD/DR - Balrogg=GS/SD - H4teyou=SG/ARC  - Anaron:HP/ST - Rap3you=GS/DR -

omae wa yowai. naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da. nikushimi ga.

Furesy

Quote from: Balrogg on February 09, 2010, 01:21:50 PM
I can recommend Star wars unleashed , ofc DMC 4 waiting for 5 also Grand Turismo and Burnout Paradise are my favourite.
Force Unleashed is great game. Same for Burnout. I'm only waiting for FFX13 now!

Games for Co-Op which are great are Halo Trilogy, CoD MW2 Co-Op missions are nice and varried, and can be pretty hard, Gears of War 1 & 2 is great as well.

If you're totally bored and have nothing to do, some games which are a great laugh and can be played with more players, even adventure story etc. should try out the LEGO games, like LEGO Star Wars or Indiana Jones stories, those are pretty funny when you have nothing to do and up for a laugh with friends! :D

Dag

OMFG
GO DOWNLOAD DEMO ON PSSTORE

IT (SEEMS) FUKIN AWESOOOOOOME

(joint, beer and this game it's a nice trip :D)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Balrogg on February 09, 2010, 01:21:50 PM
Resistance 2
Call od Duty modern warfare 2

Thats what ive been playing with friends offline and (resistance 2) online and those 2 are FTW!

When i test more ill BUMP this topics , so many HOT games coming in march (cant wait)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dadghamor

How can you play FPS on a Pad'???
FPS are made for keyboad and mouse, Soccer game for Pad.
First rule of Nerd-gaming,.

Dag

im comiiiiiiiiin

torek nabbo smettila di comprarli in italia i giochi :D

Who played darksiders????? heard is damn nice game
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dag

PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

kidicarus

Ok 1 older game that still holds up great for some split screen action is;

Call of Duty world at war - Nazi Zombies

Once you complete storymode you get a mode called Nazi Zombies, Nazi zombies is basically up to 4 players controlling a base and there will be nazi zombies coming in from all the windows trying to eat you. Each round you will get more and stronger zombies and you are trying to survive as many waves as possible.

On this game mode you need to download Map Pack 3 to get a map called "Der Riese" on this lvl you can upgrade weapons in the "pack a punch" machine. And since all weapons are diffrent once they come out of the machine you have much more variety here.

Nazi Zombies - Der Riese Gameplay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC94ogS0o6s)

Try and beat my record, 2 players to wave 38^^

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Sephiroth

Hello guys,could any of u recommend me any good game to play together with my bro? Apart from sport games,I know'bout'em.

seboulba

Quote from: Sephiroth on February 28, 2010, 07:27:19 PM
Hello guys,could any of u recommend me any good game to play together with my bro? Apart from sport games,I know'bout'em.

god of war 3 ! (when he will be out :D )
Resident Evil 5 ( 360 )
halo ofc :D ( 360 )
mass effect ( 360 )
gears of war ( 360 )

tbh most of good game are played on single player
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sephiroth

Quote from: seboulba on February 28, 2010, 09:09:58 PM
god of war 3 ! (when he will be out :D )
Resident Evil 5 ( 360 )
halo ofc :D ( 360 )
mass effect ( 360 )
gears of war ( 360 )

tbh most of good game are played on single player

I've got a PS3,so I guess I'm missing 4 out of 5.
Ye,I know,but I'm bored of videogames,I just feel like playing with my bro from time to time,so I need 2p games.