Help Nightmare survive - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Help Nightmare survive

Started by kutuca, January 28, 2010, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: selis83 on January 28, 2010, 09:22:02 PM
and the amount of heros.. around 20 are in temps...
funny that spash and me only were more than balancing the whole temp ally, since we actually had the majority, yes, pros
retired

Sali

Quote from: our4n0s on January 28, 2010, 10:33:41 PM
funny that spash and me only were more than balancing the whole temp ally, since we actually had the majority, yes, pros
noliferz i would say.
btw how temp member can complain about no enemies? go varka and ull see there bh/rene/bb/dn anytime but almost never any temps so....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Equi

Quote from: selis83 on January 28, 2010, 09:22:02 PM
nm is starting to be nicer since we have another 2 little allies who fight versus everyone. the sad thing is that from 871  players that we had last time track said, the majority is in temp...and the amount of heros.. around 20 are in temps... the nm will become more balanced soon,i smell it

casote,just wait,don't go die yet cause u have noone to fight against...for 1y temp don;t have an enemy..wait more

From those 871,  71 could of been  temp during siege, lets say another 100 shops, 200 (???) enemys of temp (all main clans), where is the rest of 500 players ???? wth are they doing on the server ? I can't belive more than 400 players are never seen around...
I could be wrong about some numbers, but in temp during siege in a long time there was not more than 80-85 players on....
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Equi on January 28, 2010, 10:44:14 PM
From those 871,  71 could of been  temp during siege, lets say another 100 shops, 200 (???) enemys of temp (all main clans), where is the rest of 500 players ???? wth are they doing on the server ? I can't belive more than 400 players are never seen around...
I could be wrong about some numbers, but in temp during siege in a long time there was not more than 80-85 players on....
Then all those IPs who are logging into server must be a 1 guy who have 700 machines in caffe trying to do quest for frintezza 100% same with other servers
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

jygh

Quote from: TrackZero on January 28, 2010, 11:18:54 PM
Then all those IPs who are logging into server must be a 1 guy who have 700 machines in caffe trying to do quest for frintezza 100% same with other servers
so for example when u say we have 999 ppls online it means 999 random ip or it count dual's triple's ?? cuz iff it does then our missing ppls problem should be fixed
  Nightmare 30x

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: jygh on January 28, 2010, 11:44:48 PM
so for example when u say we have 999 ppls online it means 999 random ip or it count dual's triple's ?? cuz iff it does then our missing ppls problem should be fixed
when i say we have 7xx-8xx players online i always say how many shops (100-150) and its clean players, and 1 more thing on machine i can see every single log who and where logs, so this story like we have 2504345434 chars online is bullcrap.And missing people where, there are people splited all over the map 10 there 20 there 5 here etc... dont tell me you cover whole map 24/7, also we are a bit diff server then others only on NM main town is Aden and not Giran for some reason, duno why =-.-=
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TheLox

Quote from: TrackZero on January 28, 2010, 11:53:00 PM
also we are a bit diff server then others only on NM main town is Aden and not Giran for some reason, duno why =-.-=

Cause Aden is moar leet than Giran.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on January 28, 2010, 10:33:41 PM

WARNING!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TrackZero on January 28, 2010, 11:53:00 PM
also we are a bit diff server then others only on NM main town is Aden and not Giran for some reason, duno why =-.-=
the reason is the fact that Giran is sourrounded by lower level areas, host the clan halls of none of the important clans on Nightmare and also it has fewer Gk connections to the important areas on this server than Aden.

Aden has Sir Eric Rodemai, the clan halls of all the important clans, some extra NPC, is in a higher level area etc.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

oOMiaOo

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 29, 2010, 12:22:37 AM
the reason is the fact that Giran is sourrounded by lower level areas, host the clan halls of none of the important clans on Nightmare and also it has fewer Gk connections to the important areas on this server than Aden.

Aden has Sir Eric Rodemai, the clan halls of all the important clans, some extra NPC, is in a higher level area etc.
its all about aden stair camping

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

Sali

Quote from: oOMiaOo on January 29, 2010, 12:25:09 AM
its all about aden stair camping
right, giran dont have stairs big enough so not every1 could find his place. Rebuild giran stairs and we gonna move there
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Furesy

Quote from: Sali on January 29, 2010, 12:41:29 AM
right, giran dont have stairs big enough so not every1 could find his place. Rebuild giran stairs and we gonna move there
This will help against the economic crisis which is tormenting Nightmare 30x as well! It will create new jobs for workers and more dwarves to craft the stones and stairs of our labors! weee