Help Nightmare survive - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Help Nightmare survive

Started by kutuca, January 28, 2010, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sali on January 28, 2010, 08:51:15 PM
and merge wont ever happend, just ppl mentality and most of us place fun highter than farm/having castle and stuff, tho 50% of temps are polish, and typical polish mentality is to stick with ur "gold mine" till u can so no matter how hard u try they will dig deeper and deeper searching for more ( just look at Draks :P )
Who is that  ???
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

CassoteBR

i´ve played here for 4 years, and the server never have been in this situation....

but if you thinks it´s all good enough, NP..

Quote from: TrackZero on January 28, 2010, 07:57:23 PM
You cant merge diff rate servers, and we are dieing since 4 years now and actually whole DN dieing like 4 years and guess what we didnt die and we wont die, actually NM is recording a lot of new players every day.So just get it once, we wont die,we wont close we wont do anythig what you wish, and all others can just envy us and die. Now contonue to spam topic
[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

Deavon

Quote from: CassoteBR on January 28, 2010, 09:16:43 PM
i´ve played here for 4 years, and the server never have been in this situation....

but if you thinks it´s all good enough, NP..

NPBR .

Furesy

Quote from: CassoteBR on January 28, 2010, 07:18:42 PM
Am seriously considering to stop playing, I see more fun here...
Don't leave!

Who is gona call us exploiters at Olympiad then? :(

selis83

nm is starting to be nicer since we have another 2 little allies who fight versus everyone. the sad thing is that from 871  players that we had last time track said, the majority is in temp...and the amount of heros.. around 20 are in temps... the nm will become more balanced soon,i smell it

casote,just wait,don't go die yet cause u have noone to fight against...for 1y temp don;t have an enemy..wait more
only your charm

trooperXkoki

Quote from: CassoteBR on January 28, 2010, 07:18:42 PM
I think a great idea...

Unfortunately the 30x is dead, no have more action, pvp only vs Mobs...

Am seriously considering to stop playing, I see more fun here...

plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss nooooooooooooo  :'(

if voudas dnt call you anymore "best bishop best bishop" that is no reason to leave :P
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Ashlynn

ye, it's true that even I noticed there are somehow less players than there used to be... I even had to go to Varka to PK someone since BS was totally empty. Not even bots were there :(

That migration thingy would be pretty cool, only thing I'm afraid of is an instant grow of jedi weapons :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 28, 2010, 09:58:35 PM
... I even had to go to Varka to PK someone since BS was totally empty.

topppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
trooperxkoki

Weezer

Quote from: selis83 on January 28, 2010, 09:22:02 PM
nm is starting to be nicer since we have another 2 little allies who fight versus everyone. the sad thing is that from 871  players that we had last time track said, the majority is in temp...and the amount of heros.. around 20 are in temps... the nm will become more balanced soon,i smell it

casote,just wait,don't go die yet cause u have noone to fight against...for 1y temp don;t have an enemy..wait more

They have more heroes cause transfer a lot in some classes, plus the fact some oly farmers left or get banned.
Not all server r Temps, but must admit most of players with good gear are there.

kutuca

Track would be possible, make an event or siege TOP Alliance 15x VS TOP Alliance 30x?

Furesy

Tbh, all the OE weapons at Dragon would be no problem at all, I would choose that anyday if these servers were ever to merge, since it will create lots of fun for everyone, OE weapons or not! Besides, all these OE weapons and bullshit of Dragon 15x was one of the main reasons why there was so many PvP there, everyone really hated their enemies and simply wanted to kill them, not for gear, raids or mere +1, simply for the fact of seeing your worst enemy die by your hand :D

trooperXkoki

Quote from: kutuca on January 28, 2010, 10:03:54 PM
Track would be possible, make an event or siege TOP Alliance 15x VS TOP Alliance 30x?
1ally on nm = 1 ally on dragon so better say clanwar between servers
trooperxkoki