Memories

Started by Scream, January 11, 2010, 02:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UrizieL

Quote from: SettoJke on January 27, 2010, 02:05:00 PM
www.l2relapse.com
Zhri govno sobaki syka merzky pizdapidar <3

wojtekpol

Hm still remember Vai running with zubei and carnage + 11? around giran arena, moule and the other guy t4merelapute? sorry if i miss spelled ur name;p Also DoomFBI hunting whole lPolandl clan in loa alone it was a young clan those days;). Kossako the best vCL i've ever seen in this game. Gotha best th/wl for me with 20khp. Uriziel, that poor th/da ? Knock playing his th/pal <3 BogarCZ best bish out there, helping to clean our karma  ;) TheHeroes this clan had the best team work for me those days. Data, voudas. Really missed 3 ways pvps or at the bridge. Still remember killing phoenix ally's zergs with knock at giran harbor;>
Also remember that guy boxxer, but on his other char. He stole my dual's sls*sls or something like that, but i remember it was everything for me ;D

SettoJke

Quote from: UrizieL on January 31, 2010, 08:15:58 AM
Zhri govno sobaki syka merzky pizdapidar <3
Dziwka jebana, idij ssij na morda!
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Setto PP/TH/(+WK/PL) old shiz dayz mafcka!
Jaam HE/WL old DN crit masta.
Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?

koszmara

PADNIJ DE/TYR
jazdator SPS/TK
koszmara TH/DA
aramzsok HE/WL

bakoo

gone ...
there was one good thing in this game - SINS CLAN

seboulba

Quote from: wojtekpol on January 31, 2010, 11:16:18 AM
Hm still remember Vai running with zubei and carnage + 11? around giran arena, moule and the other guy t4m3r3l4put3 sorry if i miss spelled ur name;p Also DoomFBI hunting whole lPolandl clan in loa alone it was a young clan those days;). Kossako the best vCL i've ever seen in this game. Gotha best th/wl for me with 20khp. Uriziel, that poor th/da ? Knock playing his th/pal <3 BogarCZ best bish out there, helping to clean our karma  ;) TheHeroes this clan had the best team work for me those days. Data, voudas. Really missed 3 ways pvps or at the bridge. Still remember killing phoenix ally's zergs with knock at giran harbor;>
Also remember that guy boxxer, but on his other char. He stole my dual's sls*sls or something like that, but i remember it was everything for me ;D

right my old mates :( we was all the time there buffkankan Narcotik Laurent Ninoushka Dadou (Banana :D ) Tigrisss

l3gion FTW !
nm30X
EvilBunnies

wojtekpol

Quote from: seboulba on February 01, 2010, 01:04:40 AM
right my old mates :( we was all the time there buffkankan Narcotik Laurent Ninoushka Dadou (Banana :D ) Tigrisss

l3gion FTW !
ye still remember them, you guys rocked those times;p

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE