Web Analytics
About the raidboss updates - Track read pls

News:

Main Menu

About the raidboss updates - Track read pls

Started by lKentl, January 30, 2010, 06:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lKentl

Since the other topic is about TY/DE and rb's, i'd like to start a new topic actually about the rb boost, and how it <might> affect the server.

k so, now we get custom drops on higher lvl rb's which also got boosted...in order to make rb's not a 1 person + supports thing, and add value to them.

and now my opinion:
we get another way to get dynasty weaps in the server, that means more dynasty weapons on server => prices will fall.
now the funny thing, it is pretty much safe to say small clans can't kill those rb's, so you leave them with only one way to
craft dyn weaps and maybe earn some money: HB. However, the dyn weap's price will fall cos of this new update, which
means you're actually making it harder for growing clans/new ppl to earn money. Remember that big clans will still have the
chance to kill the rb's AND do HB, which in the end is an advantage. If growing clans can't...ehrm...grow, odds that they stay
will be way lower.
Big clans already have QA, Zakken, Baium, etc. Please, give a hand to the small/growing clans.

If you want to make rb's interesting again, make those rb's lvl crystals to 14-15, remove the custom drops, and make decrease their strenght a little (btw, i also find it just weird that on updates track posted smth about "decreasing rb's strenght" and now boosts some lol). These are just ideas ofc.

Edit:
Also, Anakazel is smth good, but its value got decreased, badly, same with 4S, you could do smth about that too

moonbreaker

LOL cry more plox.  The change is good.
Dynasty wepons will be easier to get, and the price will be lower.
Gm should also change craft price from latest chronicles if he want people to craft it.
Growing clans may always camp . We dont camp all rb them 24/h. And don't say bullshit that u with your growing clan want to kill baium if u cant kill stupid rb. QA u can capm a lot gl&hf if u want to camp stupid respawn for 2 dc (if qa costs 2 dc (i think dynasty ring is better for mage))
Quote from: lKentl on January 30, 2010, 06:31:18 AM

1) If you want to make rb's interesting again, make those rb's lvl crystals to 14-15, remove the custom drops,
2) and make decrease their strenght a little (btw, i also find it just weird that on updates track posted smth about "decreasing rb's strenght" and now boosts some lol). These are just ideas ofc.

1) U forget about saying bullshit that all rb should drop donator coins, and wepons with sa, U would make the rb's boring not interesting
2) these are raid bosses,(not mobs to kill by 1 player) if u decrease their power people will kill it with just tyr/destro and some bots. Now is good cause u need more damage dealers too, so u need more people(if u want to kill it alone, with no pk event). If u r growing clan so u should recruit more people.
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

jygh

Quote from: moonbreaker on January 30, 2010, 07:24:49 AM
i have iq -10
RB r ok for bigger clans but for growing clan in a grades r no chance now to kill them and bullshiting about inviting more ppls from temp guy who take half of ally to kill rb so ofc u ll succes is kinda stupid ....
especialy when temps can always call zerg on ally so u ll simple pk those ppls ..
track made nice update about rb but hmm.... is not in 100% ok for smaller clans :P
plus he is not QQing u moron just raporting smthing since he is  CL of his clan and they were killing rb's before to get simple s grades :P

tbh kent option about halisha / anakazakiel to stage cry to 14 is not that stupid in my opinion  since crystal stage 13 cost like 2  coins ? became totally useless and u ll use more coins to buy dimension fragmets to enter rift before u ll stage crystal finally for those stupid 2 coins
  Nightmare 30x

cthon

LOL cry more plox.  The change is good.
Gm should also change craft price from latest chronicles if he want people to craft it.
Growing clans may always camp . We dont camp all rb them 24/h. And don't say bullshit that u with your growing clan want to kill baium if u cant kill stupid rb. QA u can capm a lot gl&hf if u want to camp stupid respawn for 2 dc (if qa costs 2 dc (i think dynasty ring is better for mage))1) U forget about saying bullshit that all rb should drop donator coins, and wepons with sa, U would make the rb's boring not interesting
2) these are raid bosses,(not mobs to kill by 1 player) if u decrease their power people will kill it with just tyr/destro and some bots. Now is good cause u need more damage dealers too, so u need more people(if u want to kill it alone, with no pk event). If u r growing clan so u should recruit more people.

dude... u are a definitely a tard

PS : shoot the freak and walk away
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Weezer

LOL cry more plox.  The change is good.
Growing clans may always camp . We dont camp all rb them 24/h. And don't say bullshit that u with your growing clan want to kill baium if u cant kill stupid rb. QA u can capm a lot gl&hf if u want to camp stupid respawn for 2 dc (if qa costs 2 dc (i think dynasty ring is better for mage))1) U forget about saying bullshit that all rb should drop donator coins, and wepons with sa, U would make the rb's boring not interesting

Read his post again and try to understand what he explained before start telling BS here.

More Dynasty Weapons = Lower Price = Hard to get coins to buy DNET Set for some clan member

For some clans that's not a problem, cause u can donate, kill RB, but for some that r growing atm this is a problem, cause some still dont have enough people to kill some Raids or not good equips to make it. Some that was boosted r hard to kill (take a lot of time) even with good gear, now imagine people killing it on A Grade Equips?!? Mages sucks on RB, Archers r only good DD with good equips and DE/TY same.

Also craft price (that i think is needed materials) isnt a problem, problem is rate of spoil or lvl of mobs to spoil some interesting thing in most of cases (not talking about materials for S80).

seboulba

Quote from: Weezer on January 30, 2010, 11:54:54 AM
Read his post again and try to understand what he explained before start telling BS here.

More Dynasty Weapons = Lower Price = Hard to get coins to buy DNET Set for some clan member

For some clans that's not a problem, cause u can donate, kill RB, but for some that r growing atm this is a problem, cause some still dont have enough people to kill some Raids or not good equips to make it. Some that was boosted r hard to kill (take a lot of time) even with good gear, now imagine people killing it on A Grade Equips?!? Mages sucks on RB, Archers r only good DD with good equips and DE/TY same.

Also craft price (that i think is needed materials) isnt a problem, problem is rate of spoil or lvl of mobs to spoil some interesting thing in most of cases (not talking about materials for S80).

yep T_T 7k mattack and hitting Ipos for 280 lol
nm30X
EvilBunnies

flamingAwe

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2010, 08:17:45 AM
RB r ok for bigger clans but for growing clan in a grades r no chance now to kill them and bullshiting about inviting more ppls from temp guy who take half of ally to kill rb so ofc u ll succes is kinda stupid ....
especialy when temps can always call zerg on ally so u ll simple pk those ppls ..
track made nice update about rb but hmm.... is not in 100% ok for smaller clans :P
plus he is not QQing u moron just raporting smthing since he is  CL of his clan and they were killing rb's before to get simple s grades :P

tbh kent option about halisha / anakazakiel to stage cry to 14 is not that stupid in my opinion  since crystal stage 13 cost like 2  coins ? became totally useless and u ll use more coins to buy dimension fragmets to enter rift before u ll stage crystal finally for those stupid 2 coins

hahahaha nub clans with A grade want to sell S80 weapons to earn money, instead of using those weapons

figerr

dont ignore mage clans, make update witch allow mages kill rb we need fun too

WindPhoenix

In order to balance the server structure between the already rich, big clans and the small, growing clans, it is needed to be implemented smth that big clans won't do: higher rewards on long term ferming.

RBs are taking a few minutes to kill in a well equiped, full buffed party of warriors for example, so that big clans can go kill it and move to the next activity later.

What needs a tweak aren't RBs, but rewards for farming different things. lets say, lower number of tomes needed for dyna recipes and parts, higher drop rate for marks of betrayal, implementing dyna recipes from shards of evil (currently are there any place where black/white shards of evil drop?), boosting farming in Blazing with moonstones, boosting drops in terms of adena from mobs overall etc.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lKentl on January 30, 2010, 06:31:18 AM
Since the other topic is about TY/DE and rb's, i'd like to start a new topic actually about the rb boost, and how it <might> affect the server.

k so, now we get custom drops on higher lvl rb's which also got boosted...in order to make rb's not a 1 person + supports thing, and add value to them.

and now my opinion:
we get another way to get dynasty weaps in the server, that means more dynasty weapons on server => prices will fall.
now the funny thing, it is pretty much safe to say small clans can't kill those rb's, so you leave them with only one way to
craft dyn weaps and maybe earn some money: HB. However, the dyn weap's price will fall cos of this new update, which
means you're actually making it harder for growing clans/new ppl to earn money. Remember that big clans will still have the
chance to kill the rb's AND do HB, which in the end is an advantage. If growing clans can't...ehrm...grow, odds that they stay
will be way lower.
Big clans already have QA, Zakken, Baium, etc. Please, give a hand to the small/growing clans.

If you want to make rb's interesting again, make those rb's lvl crystals to 14-15, remove the custom drops, and make decrease their strenght a little (btw, i also find it just weird that on updates track posted smth about "decreasing rb's strenght" and now boosts some lol). These are just ideas ofc.

Edit:
Also, Anakazel is smth good, but its value got decreased, badly, same with 4S, you could do smth about that too

Actually the rate is quite low already, but okey i will revise it again.
About eveyrthing else you wrote i agree mostly but new update wave is coming (low lvl raids , fog ,etc...) will be interesting again, i just need find time again.Ill upda you with news when its done.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Weezer

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 30, 2010, 12:29:46 PM

in my opinion RB boost was rly fine, increased the team work to kill some RB, not only DE/TY + bots, but still possible in some RB.

Mark of Betrayal should be increased the rate drop, while i was making quest for it i got 1k+ Scorpion Stingers and only 30 Marks (and i was in a spot that have 3 Caravans and 3 Scorpions near.

Boost farm on Blazzing will bring more bots back to server, we dont need l2w, we need players.

Some time ago Adena drop was decreased, but things took too much time to decrease their prices too, maybe increase the Adena drop only on some XP spots would be good, to help new players. Dont increased Adena drop on high lvl places, but in lower/middle lvl places.

Shards from Isle of Prayer quest maybe added on some mobs that already exist there, since those mobs that should drop it dont exist.

And i also agree about mages on RB, they should have a bigger damage, or at least make the curses or debuffs more effective on Raids.

our4n0s

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2010, 08:17:45 AM

lick and finger fast in same time
retired