QUEST REPENT YOUR SINS - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

QUEST REPENT YOUR SINS

Started by torebronx, January 29, 2010, 02:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on January 30, 2010, 06:18:03 PM
The point is that PK is nothing nowadays, when you see someone red noone barely even tries hitting them cause they are most likely safe anyway.
And the Quest is uber easy.... Imo once you go red you should be able to drop regardless of PK count. That way there wouldn't be as many ruthless raditakeovers either.... Atleast not without being properly red :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Keg7B1EYxw
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TomekAlmighty

The point is that PK is nothing nowadays, when you see someone red noone barely even tries hitting them cause they are most likely safe anyway.
And the Quest is uber easy.... Imo once you go red you should be able to drop regardless of PK count. That way there wouldn't be as many ruthless raditakeovers either.... Atleast not without being properly red :)

Back in the good old days pking was done only by a small amount of players and alot of time made just by mistake... I remember when i pked someone in fg i had like 30 people on my back chasing me and i was clicking exit button every second lol, that was freaking exsciting not like now that everyone is Pk-ing and most of people are safe... Pking someone in the past coused most of the times huge wars since pking someone ment alot more than it does now, dunno how to explain it, but i guess people got more pissed when you pked em back than ^^
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Scream

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 30, 2010, 06:49:47 PM
Back in the good old days pking was done only by a small amount of players and alot of time made just by mistake... I remember when i pked someone in fg i had like 30 people on my back chasing me and i was clicking exit button every second lol, that was freaking exsciting not like now that everyone is Pk-ing and most of people are safe... Pking someone in the past coused most of the times huge wars since pking someone ment alot more than it does now, dunno how to explain it, but i guess people got more pissed when you pked em back than ^^
+1 Tomek ,, beeing pked meant alot for some people ..
i remember every SINS siege "Winterfang" start PKing someone .. and he chooses an Important person .. such as the Enemy Ally leader.. and then ask me to clean his ass with some stabs when he is naked .. i remember using blessed soe Every time u pk someone who insulted ur gf or even ur friend .. i remember i pked 14 person in a raw at the 3 ways .. it started by someone took my drops.. and eneded at Giran Arena trying to clean my self !! xD
SoulCryer

kidicarus

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 30, 2010, 06:49:47 PM

Yeah true, and one more thing we need to get better at is flaming after PvP. Theres hardly any hostility in the server anymore, everyones a friend. And thats great in a way..... but the PvP's are a little lame since noones ever as vindictive as they used to be.
Back in c4 good sportsmanship became the norm, and unfortunately most of the flames dissapeared with it.

I miss killing for the purpose of killing... Not just to get a spot or raid for farming.

From now on I'll do everything in my power to get ppl to hate me in PvP's, just to see if i can bring back teh hate :)
/Flame on

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: kidicarus on January 30, 2010, 07:58:07 PM
Yeah true, and one more thing we need to get better at is flaming after PvP. Theres hardly any hostility in the server anymore, everyones a friend. And thats great in a way..... but the PvP's are a little lame since noones ever as vindictive as they used to be.
Back in c4 good sportsmanship became the norm, and unfortunately most of the flames dissapeared with it.

I miss killing for the purpose of killing... Not just to get a spot or raid for farming.

From now on I'll do everything in my power to get ppl to hate me in PvP's, just to see if i can bring back teh hate :)
/Flame on

freaking owned, n00bs! xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sali

well i can tell u few names of ppl who colected full rb sets from pk, not so far ago some poor temp droped dyna boots+7, some baiums and stuff, so its not as much boring as u said, also main problem is not the pk cleaning but bsoe, 1 sec and ur gone, so even with xxxxxx if u carry enough bsoe u wont be afraid of drop
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

kidicarus

Quote from: Sali on January 30, 2010, 09:09:16 PM
well i can tell u few names of ppl who colected full rb sets from pk, not so far ago some poor temp droped dyna boots+7, some baiums and stuff, so its not as much boring as u said, also main problem is not the pk cleaning but bsoe, 1 sec and ur gone, so even with xxxxxx if u carry enough bsoe u wont be afraid of drop

Koubass dropped boots? My point is that if you do choose to kill someone for a spot or revenge or whatever it should have consequences, back in c4 we had no problem cleaning karma, and the ppl with to many PK's only PK'ed when they were sure it was noone else around that could kill them.

Not only do I miss PKing red ppl hoping for drops, I miss being red for real aswell. And I know some tard is gonna come with the arguement that I should go do over 5pk's then. But the thing is that when you do 5+pk's now and drop something ppl just think you're dumb as a doorknob  and noone will help you get the stuff back.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]