Web Analytics
Running L2 on 2 screens

News:

Main Menu

Running L2 on 2 screens

Started by dnuka, February 04, 2010, 01:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnuka

Is anyone running L2 on 2 screens ? I mean one PC with 2 monitors in full screen mode.
I've been trying to setup 2 screens but always I get engine errors
Infinity(Azunite / Mythos / NW / FI)
SH/BD 79, nemesis1
BD/PR  lvl 80,  Hloupinek

TheLox

Rotfl. That would suck badly. Imo. Tho you can do this: Make your l2 into window mode, stretch the right side on other monitor. Guess it gonna be more/less same as full window. :D

babiskk

the lox is right
open a l2 window, drag it to the second monitor and strech it to fit your need.then open another window in main monitor, strech it also to cover whole screen and you re ok.the action on second screen, (not the active window) will be not the same as the active one, is not some fault, it is normal.every time you need to make active one of two windows you xave to click on it or use the alt+tab.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

zule88

Quote from: mobidk on February 04, 2010, 01:43:08 PM
you can start 2screens on 1monitor in window mode.. but 2monitor for 2full screen is useless i think^^

he is close family to bee's he have an each eye on different side of head xDDD or he is veeeery advanced chinese like from future where they evolved more and thers eye's spread even more than now ;D
EvE> KMV - Tepir -Amarr
[url=http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Tepir][/url]

Merm

No problems here with dual-screen when 2nd display is not a clone but extends desktop.
My setup involves ati radeon hd4830 and works flawlessly. The only bad thing is when I reach the corner of the screen and mouse moves to the other display, making me click in the other window lol but you can get used to it  ;)

Regards
[ x5 ] ] ] ] ] ]  ] ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]   ]    ]    ]    ]     ]      ]      ]      ]         ]
               __    ___
| \   | \     \_     \__/     | \   | \
|   \ |   \    \__    \   \    |   \ |   \