Help Nightmare survive - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Help Nightmare survive

Started by kutuca, January 28, 2010, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: kidicarus on February 03, 2010, 02:02:51 PM

There are too many idiots that take this game too serius lol. I mean i was in c3 in piskals clan katamaran and cuz he mass recruited i lost one of the best daggers of that time (kris +f+10) cuz i trusted some clan members and later when i left the clan i had dc robe set almost all +6 and that was reaaally rare and i got killed in TOI by mobs and droped gloves and helmet +6 and piskal picked it up and he was pretending  that it was not him lol (we were kinda friends back than) and while he was all the time lieing to me that it was someone else playing his char, his doughter showed me the helmet and gloves in trade and laughed at me xD
And since than i pked piskal at sight all the time and we flamed each other alot and when asga asked me if i agree that he takes piskal in clan i didnt even think much about it and said yes, since its only a game and who the freak cares if your playing on the same side or in the same party/clan as the guy you dont like lol. I even listened to his orders when he was the party leader lol. I just thought that the enemy of my enemy is my friend ^^
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Ondall

I see that nothing has changed since i left 6 months ago.....temps still roll asses   :-\
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

seboulba

Quote from: Ondall on February 03, 2010, 10:53:04 PM
I see that nothing has changed since i left 6 months ago.....temps still roll asses   :-\

log msn kurwa
nm30X
EvilBunnies