Web Analytics
Bugged atr resistance buffs - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Bugged atr resistance buffs

Started by VforVanilla, February 04, 2010, 06:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtis

I just cant understand 1 thing in that all attribute system in dn. How I can get 450 att in my AM when in HB max att lvl in weapon should be 150? o_O
NCSoft rise that lvl to 300 in gracia final but you should craft 1 crystal from 20 stones.

lucifsg

Quote from: Alex on February 06, 2010, 10:34:37 PM
yea and i was wondering how its possible to lose to a noob when i was winning really great necros, while i simply was getting 100% damage from nukes instead of ~60% (unholy resist+tezza+DNET set)

fix nuke-resist buffs plx

lol it aint working since 1-3 days smartass u still wont win the "noob"
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: Sali on February 06, 2010, 10:32:24 PM
oh yes mr.knowthemall ;d ur evil experiments may bring us Frankenstein 2, keep doing good job bro!

butthurt?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Sali

Quote from: Curtis on February 06, 2010, 10:47:18 PM
I just cant understand 1 thing in that all attribute system in dn. How I can get 450 att in my AM when in HB max att lvl in weapon should be 150? o_O
NCSoft rise that lvl to 300 in gracia final but you should craft 1 crystal from 20 stones.
bcos its DN, how can u dont know it....
Quote from: lucifsg on February 06, 2010, 11:03:16 PM
butthurt?
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahah xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

flamingAwe

Quote from: lucifsg on February 06, 2010, 12:01:05 AM
dude lol i can narrow this dmg  (the 435 or w/e it was ) down to 200 or less not pet ofc. u just dont know the "how to "

you can lower damage from 435 to 200 only with m def buffs/item. resist can't help you this way

resist vs high lvl attributed weapons can make damage 100% instead of 170% (100/170= 59%, so from 435 you can lower only to 256)

you can't lower damage with resists below 100% (meaning if atacker has not attributed weapon, or your attr defence is higher than attackers attribute resists won't change anything)

Sali

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 06, 2010, 11:53:56 PM
you can lower damage from 435 to 200 only with m def buffs/item. resist can't help you this way

resist vs high lvl attributed weapons can make damage 100% instead of 170% (100/170= 59%, so from 435 you can lower only to 256)

you can't lower damage with resists below 100% (meaning if atacker has not attributed weapon, or your attr defence is higher than attackers attribute resists won't change anything)
stop waste ur time, ur talking to wall :o

Sali

"the cow the reel which will cry is big"
lol translator ;D

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

flamingAwe

Quote from: Alex on February 08, 2010, 11:22:53 AM
resists are working again! win.

now they give elemetnal damage resist, elemental attribute bonus,  + power enchant routes work
and also, now activated protections (elemental and alingment) give really huge bonuses
so basically:
220 (activated prot of elem) + 90 (1 armor piece) + 30 (eleme prot) +30 resist buff is enought to lower bonus damage to 40% (75+ attribut) even if attaker has 480 atck attribute (460 on weapon+20 from skill)
vs dark/holy a bit worse, cause activation bonus is lower, only 120, so 140 instead of 200

Alex

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 08, 2010, 07:34:00 PM
now they give elemetnal damage resist, elemental attribute bonus,  + power enchant routes work
and also, now activated protections (elemental and alingment) give really huge bonuses
so basically:
220 (activated prot of elem) + 90 (1 armor piece) + 30 (eleme prot) +30 resist buff is enought to lower bonus damage to 40% (75+ attribut) even if attaker has 480 atck attribute (460 on weapon+20 from skill)
vs dark/holy a bit worse, cause activation bonus is lower, only 120, so 140 instead of 200

so? my pw/sws cant enchant resists on power and i didnt learn elemental/alignment FS, the topic was about completely disabled effect of resist buffs, it works now tho so dont worry lets forget u were wrong!
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢