Web Analytics
Nerf Frintezza ! 15% dark resist is INSANE

News:

Main Menu

Nerf Frintezza ! 15% dark resist is INSANE

Started by NYPD, February 09, 2010, 11:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYPD

Or  add   more Shield def effect on valakas!   or make on Frintezza max 5%.
With new atribute  update Frintezza is  more overpowered
Even the price of it  is like wtf!
Valakas is 210 coins and Frintezza is 230.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Furesy

Necro is not a nuker so it shouldn't do so much dmg with nukes, yet atm it probably is one of the best, if not the best, nuker ingame. So some more resists against its attacks shouldn't be a problem.

NYPD

Daggers got boosted   and before that they were  crying " omg poor me  i feel alone in server" no more daggers.
Now Misiek play on th/pp(Mouren) at Oly becouse of pp imunity and even Astri  play Camitzescu (th/pp) , ofc both of them  with Frintezza
One  valakas with 205 coins and frintezza is 230 wtf lol.
15% is freaking INSANE , it must be max 5% .
Outside oly it will be 5% from Frintezza+buffs+songs +atribute+ armore dark protection , make a calcul.

and yes  QQQ
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NYPD on February 09, 2010, 01:10:34 PM
Daggers got boosted   and before that they were  crying " omg poor me  i feel alone in server" no more daggers.
Now Misiek play on th/pp(Mouren) at Oly becouse of pp imunity and even Astri  play Camitzescu (th/pp) , ofc both of them  with Frintezza
One  valakas with 205 coins and frintezza is 230 wtf lol.
15% is freaking INSANE , it must be max 5% .
Outside oly it will be 5% from Frintezza+buffs+songs +atribute+ armore dark protection , make a calcul.

and yes  QQQ
We wont nerf it so no point of new discussion about it, meanwhile test kamaels and skills and also new enchant routes, thx.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]