Web Analytics
Kamael (BETA) Need tests and reports ( a real one)

News:

Main Menu

Kamael (BETA) Need tests and reports ( a real one)

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 09, 2010, 05:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

As topic said we are almost dont to have kamael ready and working but we need some tests, we made some skills working but we need to know actual in game efect, so please be helpful and test trap/debuffs,etc....

Report it in same form as i wrote in previous topic how to report it.

Thank you all.

P.S. You can start testing this moment
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

kutuca

By doing tests with my character, I realized that some still do not work. Some who worked crashed.

Class: Soul Hound

List Skills:

Shining Edge: Works

Checkmate: Dont Work

Death Mark: Works

Spread Wing: Dont Work

Curse of Divinity: Dont Work

Leopold: not work properly

Blink: Dont Work

Soul Vortex: not work properly

Voice Bind: not work properly

Dark Armor: not work properly

Pride of Kamael: not work properly

Protection for Darkness: not work properly

Erase Mark: not work properly

Dark Flame: not work properly

Steal Divinty: Dont Work

Curse of Life Flow: Dont Work

Strike Back: not work properly

Dark Blade: not work properly

Shadow Bind: Work

PS: look for Blink skill in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OynjpHGZKS8 And this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xVO2xrv5oU&feature=related

Jurcio

Hello.

Following the instructions found in previous thread:

- Skill name : ______ (write additional info if it is enchanted or not and if it is enchanted write in what way)
- How does it work in game at the moment : ______________ (what does it do, and what bonuses it gives atm,picures are welcome too etc....)
- How it SHOULD work : __________ (if possible give a link to official l2 info )
- Time and date when you tested it: ____________
- On which server did you tested :_______________ (prefer nightmare)

Here we go:

Everything i tested was on NIGHTMARE!
And I tested it TODAY (20 Feb 2010)
And I tested it 10 minutes ago.

For me:

Skill Name : Shining Edge
How it works at the moment : sometimes crashes, when I attack it sometimes says that I hit for 0, or negative value. Then it does nothing to target. BUT it crashes not very often.
How it should work : it should WORK! Just don't crush. It was meant to deal BIG damage of power written in descritpion. There is nothing about that skill can be UNSUCCESSFUL.
Description:
   A flashing attack at your enemy's vital organs. Consumes 2 soul. Requires a rapier. Power XXXX.

Skill Name : Steal Divinity
How it works at the moment :  it doesn't work indeed, but I can't even use it on others. It just "works" on me, so I can launch it, but does nothing.
How it should work : it should steal last 3 buffs of target at 1st level of skill.
Description:
   Steals abnormal state of enemy. Consumes 4 soul.

Skill Name : Checkmate
How it works at the moment :  says that I don't meet conditions to use it, even when target is infected with Death Mark (that works properly. sometimes.) Also, it sometimes writes the text about "unsuitable terms"
How it should work : Checkmate can be used after using Death Mark on target. On the same level as Shining Edge, it does same damage power.
Description:
   Causes damage to those marked by darkness, ignoring shield defense. Consumes 2 Souls. Requires a rapier. Critical hit is possible. Power 4275.

Skill Name : Blink
How it works at the moment : It rushes me "inside" of target. And does not stun anything.
How it should work : it is said, to move me backwards. And stun everything in front of me.
Description:
   Teleports you backwards while stunning and damaging nearby enemies. Consumes 3 Souls.

Skill Name : Death Mark
How it works at the moment : does not work properly. It "works" indeed, but don't "eat" (decrease level of) my souls (that is nice ;])
How it should work : there is written in description, that it consumes 2 soul.
Description:
   Stigmatize target with darkness. Consumes 2 soul. Effect X.

Skill Name : Spread Wing
How it works now : doesn't work. It just eat soul, decrease MP, runs animation, and does not deal ANY damage.
How it should work : it should deal damage on targets that are behind me.
Description:
   Use your wing to attack hostile enemies behind you. Consumes 1 Soul. Over-hit is possible. Power XXXX.

Skill Name : All Debuffs (Death Mark, Shadow Bind, Curse of Life Flow, Voice Bind, Surrender to Darkness, Dark Flame)
How it works at the moment : Cant use them on Players. It says "Invalid Target" when used on Player.
How it should work : It should be useable on Players too/ it should be useable on anything, in some cases.

--------------------

If it was helpful, I will still be testing, and I will report everything here.

Sorry for my english.

PS: Despite those bugs, playing Kamael gives a lot of fun :)

--------------------

" The report you made is totaly wrong (the part you describe how skills should work i mean). "
You are right. I tried to repair it. :)

illuminati

The report you made is totaly wrong (the part you describe how skills should work i mean).

but +1 for reporting Death Mark! I haven't noticed it doesn't consumes Souls when you use it!!

p.s. then again i play in Dragon and maybe Track started fixing skills in NM and then update rest of the servers.

Jurcio

Another Thrilling BUG!

Skill Name:

Hard March (Toggle skill)

How it SHOULD work:

It should be turned ON or OFF, so it is toggle skill. It is meant to make player FASTER. So it is enhancing the Speed. Not the attack speed, but Movement Speed. In order to turn it ON, player must have AT LEAST 1 soul. After turning ON, skill is continuesly consuming MP.

How it works NOW:

IF player has ONLY 1 soul, skill can be turned ON. But in order to turn it OFF - You would never guess - it needs 1 soul too! The funny thing is, when you don't have got ANY soul and just turned the Hard March, that consumed Your last soul, when You try to turn the skill OFF, Log says that it cannot be used due to unsuitable terms. The more funny thing is, it STOPS consuming MP, and its STILL working (I mean, it still enhances Your Movement Speed).

I discovered this on Nightmare, 22 Feb 2010 early night, using Soul Breaker.

wangfey

Quote from: Jurcio on February 20, 2010, 01:53:06 PM

Skill Name : Spread Wing
How it works now : doesn't work. It just eat soul, decrease MP, runs animation, and does not deal ANY damage.
How it should work : it should deal damage on targets that are behind me.
Description:
   Use your wing to attack hostile enemies behind you. Consumes 1 Soul. Over-hit is possible. Power XXXX.

Work, but is a suicide skill

Skill Name: Dark Flame
Unleash a soul to frighten enemies in front of you. Consumes 5 Souls.

Works Now:  is using all Souls you have .. :(

Skill Name: Annihilation Circle
Flaming hail attack, useful against multiple enemies. Consumes 5 Souls.

Works Now: consumes all souls too

this 2 skills are too good, but only problem is consume all souls

i dont see other skills on masters, like:
skill name: Painkiller
Momentarily suppresses pain and does not incur damage. When the duration ends, one feels weak.

Skill name: Soul Web
Spreads a soul net and momentarily decreases the enemies' speed.

Good luck on fix

Arienrod

- Skill name : PRIDE OF KAMAEL (non enchanted)
- How does it work in game at the moment : no effect on Patk or Matk and morever can affect non kamy chars
- How it SHOULD work : Enhance Kamael abilities. Increases P. Atk, M. Atk, and Mortal Blow chances when a Kamael-only weapon is used. Usable only on Kamael party members. (I heard about 10% boost of Patk and Matk, for 3 minutes)
- Time and date when you tested it: 24/02/10
- On which server did you tested: nightmare

illuminati

Quote from: wangfey on February 25, 2010, 10:47:35 PM
Work, but is a suicide skill

Skill Name: Dark Flame
Unleash a soul to frighten enemies in front of you. Consumes 5 Souls.

Works Now:  is using all Souls you have .. :(

Skill Name: Annihilation Circle
Flaming hail attack, useful against multiple enemies. Consumes 5 Souls.

Works Now: consumes all souls too

this 2 skills are too good, but only problem is consume all souls

i dont see other skills on masters, like:
skill name: Painkiller
Momentarily suppresses pain and does not incur damage. When the duration ends, one feels weak.

Skill name: Soul Web
Spreads a soul net and momentarily decreases the enemies' speed.

Good luck on fix

PainKiller and Soulweb is Gracia update.
Annihilation Circle and Dark Flame are bugged because they consume souls depending on the number of tragets you hit with the skill. They should consume 3 souls(and not 5) no matter how many targets get hitted.

illuminati

Quote from: Arienrod on February 26, 2010, 11:17:38 AM
- Skill name : PRIDE OF KAMAEL (non enchanted)
- How does it work in game at the moment : no effect on Patk or Matk and morever can affect non kamy chars
- How it SHOULD work : Enhance Kamael abilities. Increases P. Atk, M. Atk, and Mortal Blow chances when a Kamael-only weapon is used. Usable only on Kamael party members. (I heard about 10% boost of Patk and Matk, for 3 minutes)
- Time and date when you tested it: 24/02/10
- On which server did you tested: nightmare

dunno about NM but in Dragon it increases P.att
other than that ye skill is bugged(doesn't give M.att / Mortal Blow chances)

Jurcio

Spread Wing still DOESN'T work at all.

I'm on NM, Soul Breaker.

Dark Flame and Annihilation Circle are working indeed, but imho that skills are not even worth talking about, when Soul Breaker uses them. I make about 300-400 dmg with AC and 150-250 with DF (which fails very often). Maybe the problem is that I was out of spiritshots.

Thanks for fixing Shining Edge.

illuminati

Quote from: Jurcio on February 28, 2010, 12:59:28 AM
Spread Wing still DOESN'T work at all.

I'm on NM, Soul Breaker.

Dark Flame and Annihilation Circle are working indeed, but imho that skills are not even worth talking about, when Soul Breaker uses them. I make about 300-400 dmg with AC and 150-250 with DF (which fails very often). Maybe the problem is that I was out of spiritshots.

Thanks for fixing Shining Edge.

Spread Wing is a useless skill in HB chronicle...ye it's bugged but who cares!! ::) don't get it,it's a waste of SP...
At Gracia, Spread Wing gets a litlle boost by doing 360 degrees AoE dmg around you...but no point talking about it now!!
Dark Flame is also a useless skill at high lvls
Annihilation Circle on the other hand is good skill but bugged...Kamaels as you may have noticed can wear only Light armor(so no bonus INT from your amror), they have extremely low INT compared to other races,unique weapons and weapon masteries and that's why their magic attack spells are multiplied by x2! At this moment this doesn't work, and that's why you see low dmg from your magic skills at pvp or pve. Patience and will get fixed  :P (I hope  :P  ;) )

Jurcio

Quote from: illuminati on February 26, 2010, 04:59:24 PM
dunno about NM but in Dragon it increases P.att
other than that ye skill is bugged(doesn't give M.att / Mortal Blow chances)

On NM the situation is similar.
The only difference is that I SOMETIMES cant cast it on players. I must discover when.