News:

Main Menu

TOP BUG<- tnx for fixing, close topic

Started by lucifsg, February 13, 2010, 10:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: voudas69 on February 16, 2010, 12:38:31 AM
for this make a cry topic in ncsoft....
NCSoft already fixed that, just need happen on DN also !

lucifsg

Quote from: Alex on February 16, 2010, 12:13:41 AM
ye, imo sux that a nuker with cancel (bane), slow (mass slow), vampiric nukes, pack of great debuffs (tho noobs usually dont use them) has also a summon with transfer pain and he deals same damage or even more than other nukers who dont even have transfer pain/bane/vampirics also curse gloom has obvious advantage over surrender debuffs

should do smth with that indeed.

we dont use em cause they dont matter . whats the point of using fear when it never lands lol, same as mass slow. the vampirc attack gives back sh1t hp
and the pet dies in 2 hits. the bane is useless here due to potions.
what should be done is protections fs opening on imunity
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

as topic now says , tnx for fixing , we test it again today works as it should
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

voudas69

Quote from: Furesy on February 16, 2010, 12:42:42 AM
NCSoft already fixed that, just need happen on DN also !
what exacly did they fix coz i dont play on official.... is necro`s do less dmg than sorcerors ? is the power of death spike less than a spellhowler ?
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: voudas69 on February 16, 2010, 01:16:13 AM
what exacly did they fix coz i dont play on official.... is necro`s do less dmg than sorcerors ? is the power of death spike less than a spellhowler ?
dude, cut the smartass attitude, it doesn't work with people that actually use their grey matter.
If you want damage per simple nuke (aka f1 char) go for an elemental mage (SH, SPS, Sorc). A necro is not and will never be, or it SHOULD never be a NUKER. It is a char that curses, that summons various undead servants and so on. kk got it?
you already have enough power as it is on Nightmare due to stacking skills, years of farming and daddy's cash. enjoy it and stop dreaming about the day you will oneshot everyone.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Ashlynn

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 16, 2010, 02:16:04 AM
dude, cut the smartass attitude, it doesn't work with people that actually use their grey matter.
If you want damage per simple nuke (aka f1 char) go for an elemental mage (SH, SPS, Sorc). A necro is not and will never be, or it SHOULD never be a NUKER. It is a char that curses, that summons various undead servants and so on. kk got it?
you already have enough power as it is on Nightmare due to stacking skills, years of farming and daddy's cash. enjoy it and stop dreaming about the day you will oneshot everyone.
what's the deal with your flying chair signatures? :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ashlynn on February 16, 2010, 02:21:37 AM
what's the deal with your flying chair signatures? :D
it shows my l33tness, unlike Voudas' damage :D

Ashlynn

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 16, 2010, 02:22:25 AM
it shows my l33tness, unlike Voudas' damage :D
well it sure is unique and epic, but I wouldn't call it 1337 :D

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ashlynn on February 16, 2010, 02:23:11 AM
well it sure is unique and epic, but I wouldn't call it 1337 :D
well, it was sarcasm >.>
i just find the pic funny  ;D

Ashlynn

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 16, 2010, 02:24:16 AM
well, it was sarcasm >.>
i just find the pic funny  ;D
ye, it is such a nonsense it is funny :D

Ret ard ired

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 16, 2010, 02:16:04 AM

why do u blabla so much on forums saying ur opinion about game since u dont play ? we know we r not nukers morron we never asked for nukes. all we say is that if hydroblast has 117 power and deathspike 117 they should hit the same nomatter if i have pet and tranfer pain or not. thats how ncsoft made it or u wanna power of skills to be changed as well ... ? basically u never was any good so pls stfu and keep ur opinion for ur self
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

lucifsg

Quote from: Ungolianth on February 16, 2010, 04:43:16 AM
tbh necro spike should hit lowest from all other dmg spells,,,atm its fuked up...i got 11 k m attack and i hit sali with normal resist (elemental prot+elemental song) for 400 hits, crits for 2 k after succesfull vortex and messalina with same m attack after vortex hitted him for 5 k so tell me some logic in this...

u cant know messalinas m att , and a lot does matter in ur case like attributes etc...
but if u want a pure test do this, find a necro with death spike @ 117 power and a sps with hydroblast @117 power. hit player or npc with no resists u ll see dmg is the same. i test that my self. and by default necros skills are lower than sps and sorceror. but he can enchant em like u can .
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>