Web Analytics
Antiquity - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Antiquity

Started by TheLox, February 14, 2010, 01:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equi

Boring.... show some baium/anthy fights ... if any1 frapsed them....
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

scary

Quote from: Equi on February 15, 2010, 09:03:06 AM
those times temps was sh1t everyone know that xD
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Equi

Quote from: scary on February 15, 2010, 10:08:43 AM
those times temps was sh1t everyone know that xD
If you dont remember in that time, EB was created and took Oren from V3...
Anyway I din't say post videos with temp at baium and anthy, i mean in general... And if your proud abouts killing nito's clan and clannless ... you eat shitt non stop as always...

seboulba

Quote from: Equi on February 15, 2010, 11:39:42 AM
Anyway I din't say post videos with temp at baium and anthy, i mean in general... And if your proud abouts killing nito's clan and clannless ... you eat shitt non stop as always...

u are rly wrong lil dumb :-) "EB" i have again the video from wuwu when "EB" i mean Theheroes-Exe-Sheva-Nitopami "clan"took oren  vs V3 only cuz we was without any alliance at this time and u miss to ADD we rapped  ur whole ally with 3 pt of TEMP and u was running to the town ! Thx for Shino and our mate V3 <3
nm30X
EvilBunnies

scary

i just remember the times when we was raping EB at lilith and BS :=DDD

ps : when we came here, at our first siege we took oren for v3..
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

cthon

i really LOLED here... ahaha , how u took castle from v3? :)) i still have the movie and i can upload it if u forgot how many peeps u needed for it.. cause after your post i see u wanna show up like some big hero..
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

TheLox

I told you it's nothing much to be expected. Just wanted to show some fights I have. Tho, I got Valakas killing whole recorded (I think). There were many ppl as well, from both sides.  :)

Equi

Hohohoh, the allmighty "proud to have been in V3 "dogs started barking. Many more ppl that actually did someting for V3 didn't bark as you 2 cunts do(Seboulba and Cthon)
1 of all i talk about oren siege from 08 march 2008, and i admit there was some nito's ppl there also, but no heroes, no sheva no exe. I got a screen for you, maybe you remeber...
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5922/shot00075a.jpg

Lolita

u took oren just bcoz of ur fkn zerg.
[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

cthon

Quote from: Equi on February 15, 2010, 03:44:10 PM
Hohohoh, the allmighty "proud to have been in V3 "dogs started barking. Many more ppl that actually did someting for V3 didn't bark as you 2 cunts do(Seboulba and Cthon)
1 of all i talk about oren siege from 08 march 2008, and i admit there was some nito's ppl there also, but no heroes, no sheva no exe. I got a screen for you, maybe you remeber...
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5922/shot00075a.jpg

dude keep this bullshits for u.. u are not impressing anyone :-s , at that siege were EB + heroes + 5 clans from nito ally signed... and i still dunno what u wanna prove with that screen... and u dont have to feel sad cause we are taking your glory.. we are just saying the truth here.. zerg won
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

jygh

in few days when i ll get pc i ll try to post few old movies :P well c4/il times i think made by valoos and well there is our pvp also near godard 2 pt vs 2 pt :P
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

Quote from: jygh on February 15, 2010, 04:34:23 PM
in few days when i ll get pc i ll try to post few old movies :P well c4/il times i think made by valoos and well there is our pvp also near godard 2 pt vs 2 pt :P

Some action on our pvp's on BS and Barakiel's while i played with Weezer?!?