Quido

dllled

sucked.

But I'd like to play on old nm  again ><
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Endorama

Quote from: Equi on February 15, 2010, 03:44:10 PM
1 of all i talk about oren siege from 08 march 2008, and i admit there was some nito's ppl there also, but no heroes, no sheva no exe. I got a screen for you, maybe you remeber...
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5922/shot00075a.jpg
the siege when we lost the castle didnt include just "some nitos" it was like 2-3pts of v3 vs a shit load of peeps.i wasnt there,but i have/had the movie(cant find it atm) and i clearly remember the topic,that was made in siege section,of ur "crews's" satisfaction that they finally managed to take something from us,actually that was the first symptom of our clan being on the wane.but well every great moment is going to an end.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Weezer

Quote from: Endorama on February 18, 2010, 02:11:34 PM
the siege when we lost the castle didnt include just "some nitos" it was like 2-3pts of v3 vs a shit load of peeps.i wasnt there,but i have/had the movie(cant find it atm) and i clearly remember the topic,that was made in siege section,of ur "crews's" satisfaction that they finally managed to take something from us,actually that was the first symptom of our clan being on the wane.but well every great moment is going to an end.

U talking about Giran siege just after V3, Lemons and WinterHope left TouchMyMonkey and all was attacking Giran.

If i remember well V3 only lost in the last 20-30 minutes of siege.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Weezer on February 18, 2010, 02:24:52 PM
U talking about Giran siege just after V3, Lemons and WinterHope left TouchMyMonkey and all was attacking Giran.

If i remember well V3 only lost in the last 20-30 minutes of siege.

nah he is talking about the Oren Siege where just v3 was regged as defence vs a sh1tload of peoples.
As siege topic showed up some dude almost came on the fact they took Oren from us.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Weezer

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 18, 2010, 03:12:10 PM
nah he is talking about the Oren Siege where just v3 was regged as defence vs a sh1tload of peoples.
As siege topic showed up some dude almost came on the fact they took Oren from us.

But i think that Giran siege had more attackers than this on Oren.

On that siege was V3 against almost all server (only SINS was helping, but i think only 1 pt of SINS was there). And we had, Temp + TouchMyMonkey (clans that was still on ally + those who left) and Eclipse (or the other ally they made when NM came back after FBI downtime).

scary

Quote from: Weezer on February 18, 2010, 03:50:50 PM

On that siege was V3 against almost all server (only SINS was helping, but i think only 1 pt of SINS was there). And we had, Temp + TouchMyMonkey (clans that was still on ally + those who left) and Eclipse (or the other ally they made when NM came back after FBI downtime).

on screen u can see that v3 was in our ally,  we was 2 clans there as defenders i think
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Quido

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 18, 2010, 03:12:10 PM
remember that siege very well, I was on Aden siege owning some desperate CZH cunts. Me and Shino were talking. The siege went on pretty well at the very beginning but they got zerged later on. (can't remember his name) made  even a movie  that had that siege in it

Nope, we (SINS) were not there at all.  We were ordered not to go

seboulba

Quote from: Quido on February 18, 2010, 09:20:36 PM
remember that siege very well, I was on Aden siege owning some desperate CZH cunts. Me and Shino were talking. The siege went on pretty well at the very beginning but they got zerged later on. (can't remember his name) made  even a movie  that had that siege in it
Nope, we (SINS) were not there at all.  We were ordered not to go

wuwu for sure
nm30X
EvilBunnies

EDDIE666

Quote from: seboulba on February 18, 2010, 09:33:50 PM
wuwu for sure
hey hey :D how are u Skywalker ?:D  and how are u all ?:)  what happend with nightmare ?:D

Quido

Endorama

i am talking of the second v3 era,back then there was no sins but envy.and on that siege envy and bh were defending aden from another zerg or attacking it,cant remember this thing exactly,but the point is that there were less than 3 pts of v3 holding oren for a lot of time.and that freakin pwnage siege topic xD damn it was ftw!
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

M3tta

cant remember what clan was it exactly maybe badmanners or back in inspire... but cmon dude... i remember that siege... i was there and even tho u maybe rly had 3 pts we had like one and a half of 'late' guys... thats wasnt 'pwnage' actually.
die.