Web Analytics
problem with client

News:

Main Menu

problem with client

Started by dreando, May 04, 2009, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreando

Hallo, i have one problem. I don't have Hellbound, but i have Gracia part 2. What i must do to make Hellbound? I don't want downloading Gracia, becouse i have low speed. Can i patching this?

ohaem

Quote from: dreando on May 04, 2009, 05:45:26 PM
Hallo, i have one problem. I don't have Hellbound, but i have Gracia part 2. What i must do to make Hellbound? I don't want downloading Gracia, becouse i have low speed. Can i patching this?
first english plx...and second..u write u have Gracia p.2 and u want HB and then u dont wanna download Gracia xD ok i can understand that u dont wanna dupe ur gracias... :P U must thave pure HB client nothing more so go download...

http://d-technology.mybrute.com

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: ohaem on May 05, 2009, 11:13:10 AM
first english plx...and second..u write u have Gracia p.2 and u want HB and then u dont wanna download Gracia xD ok i can understand that u dont wanna dupe ur gracias... :P U must thave pure HB client nothing more so go download...
Ur avatar and sig.... omfg ;D

janu004

Designers often complain about Clients that don?t know anything about design and how they have to spend more time educating them. On the flip side, working with well informed and design savvy Clients can be a headache as well. One thing the latter tends to do is over specify the type of design that they want. The end result of such discussions is designers, as a colleague says, become another "pair of hands". That is dangerous on many levels especially if you are responsible for the quality of that design. Also this can be a difficult situation as there is a fine line between Clients giving a clear brief and becoming too involved in the design creation process. In general, discussions about configurations and how the product is used is great, but when the discussion starts to lean towards how it looks and how the form should be created, it is time to nip it in the butt, and re-educate. In general there is no perfect Client, education and good communication is the key.
============================
Insurance and Financing
stomach reduction surgery

DIVYANI92

1. Make sure that RPC traffic is open on the firewall between the SCE server and the client. For example, if you have a ISA firewall, make sure the RPC filter is disabled.

Just for your reference, the following are port requirements of the remote procedure call (RPC):

RPC run-time on one server always connects to the remote server's RPC Endpoint Mapper at a well-known port (port 135). The RPC Endpoint Mapper then assigns dynamically assigned ports between 1024-65535 (by default) for replication.
This is why by default port 135 TCP/UDP and ports 1024-65535 TCP must be open for RPC to work.

2. Verify that Enable RSS, Enable TCP and Enable TCP Chimney were set to 0 in registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters.
===============
games
Dirt Bike Games