Being generous and giving skills to SE - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Being generous and giving skills to SE

Started by +GekKey+, February 22, 2010, 11:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: GekKey on February 23, 2010, 10:19:04 PM
powater doesnt give mcrit anymore.... :P and for powind, gives pdef,mdef,crit rate, patk, hp,atk speed, cast speed, matk

so, pow is the best of the 3 prophecy for now, for fighter and mages

So... yeah.... no.....

Where do you get your facts from?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

+GekKey+

Quote from: kidicarus on February 24, 2010, 04:22:45 PM
So... yeah.... no.....

Where do you get your facts from?

go to the update on the dnet loader, where he says he updated the proh theres a link wich direct u to lineage2.com and there u will see exactly the new effects... stop think im just a stupid cause i started this threat ffs... seems u can understand the point there is other classes that sucks too and are never taken in pvp

+GekKey+

Quote from: GekKey on February 26, 2010, 01:30:59 PM
go to the update on the dnet loader, where he says he updated the proh theres a link wich direct u to lineage2.com and there u will see exactly the new effects... stop think im just a stupid cause i started this threat ffs... seems u can understand the point there is other classes that sucks too and are never taken in pvp, its an opinion not a crying thing

kidicarus

Quote from: GekKey on February 26, 2010, 01:30:59 PM
go to the update on the dnet loader, where he says he updated the proh theres a link wich direct u to lineage2.com and there u will see exactly the new effects... stop think im just a stupid cause i started this threat ffs... seems u can understand the point there is other classes that sucks too and are never taken in pvp

You have actually read the skill description, and you still think that PoWind is the best prophecy for mages?

Well.... I dunno what to make of that. I didn't think you were stupid before, only missinformed. Now I think you're stupid though.

+GekKey+

Water
For 5 minutes, receives help from a great spirit to increase the rate of Prominent Damage occurring through a party member's damage magic by 2, MP recovery bonus by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and resistance to de-buffs by 10%. Decreases moving speed by 20% and MP consumption for skill use by 5%. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.

Wind
For 5 minutes, receives help from a great spirit to increase a party member's Max HP by 20%, rate of critical attack by 20%, rate of Prominent Damage through damage magic by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and resistance to de-buff by 10%. Decreases moving speed by 20%. Bestows the ability to recover as HP 5% of the standard short-range physical damage inflicted on the enemy. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.

So, what do u see in powater that make it better than powind ? The mcrit bonus is gone, both give cast speed, matk, mdef, pdef. Unlike powater powind give more hp... i dont see why mage would prefer powater still....

Furesy

Quote from: GekKey on February 26, 2010, 03:24:29 PM
So, what do u see in powater that make it better than powind ? The mcrit bonus is gone, both give cast speed, matk, mdef, pdef. Unlike powater powind give more hp... i dont see why mage would prefer powater still....
You claimed something different here;
Quote from: GekKey on February 23, 2010, 10:19:04 PM
so, pow is the best of the 3 prophecy for now, for fighter and mages
So now you're already back to only referring to mages, since yea, you should, as a fighter, PoFire is much better than PoWind.
When I played my mage, I still preferred PoWater over PoWind, but I have my reasons, I played SWS/EE, not because PoWater is my selfbuff, but merely based on the way I play and what my job is on PvP's. I don't really feel like telling you why I prefer PoWater over PoWind for my mage. It totally depends what you want and need.

Caliburn

here's a table from the thread "last updates". it might be helpful for you to see what each prophecy got..

PoFPoWaPoWiCoVVoP
P.atk10%10%10%10%10%
P.def20%20%20%20%20%
Hit4
Crit20%20%
Crit dmg20%20%
Avo
A.spd20%20%20%20%20%
C.spd20%20%20%20%20%
M.atk20%20%20%20%20%
M.def20%20%20%20%20%
Speed-20%-20%-20%-20%-20%
HP regen20%
MP regen20%
Max HP20%20%
Max MP20%20%
VR5%
Clarity5%
M.crit rate2220%2
M.crit dmg0%20%
Debuff resist10%10%10%10%10%
Max CP20%

20% = Max +20% and restore increased amount.
Tarantula:
- Solar

flamingAwe

Quote from: Caliburn on February 26, 2010, 07:25:25 PM
here's a table from the thread "last updates". it might be helpful for you to see what each prophecy got..

wrong table, powing gives +20% m crit damage (not on dnet)

+GekKey+

Quote from: Furesy on February 26, 2010, 03:50:59 PM
You claimed something different here;So now you're already back to only referring to mages, since yea, you should, as a fighter, PoFire is much better than PoWind.
When I played my mage, I still preferred PoWater over PoWind, but I have my reasons, I played SWS/EE, not because PoWater is my selfbuff, but merely based on the way I play and what my job is on PvP's. I don't really feel like telling you why I prefer PoWater over PoWind for my mage. It totally depends what you want and need.

I dont understand the 1st quote... I said powater doesnt give mcrit anymore and i said it again... i didint claimed something different as i know..

and for the 2nd point u talk... everybody is free to take the proph they want, i just belive that powind is better cause you have slighly more hp... and i think its worth more than powater... since both give the same defense/mdef.. why not take few more hp so u can stand more shots in pvp

And, i prefer powind since u get more hp, cause those sps with their crit get it down quite fast... even if i dont have more crit power, i have more crit rate and hp to stand against mages

Marinella

seems like he is care only about mcrit rate bonus, that was removed from powater, nothing else

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Dhart

Water
For 5 minutes, receives help from a great spirit to increase the rate of Prominent Damage occurring through a party member's damage magic by 2, MP recovery bonus by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and resistance to de-buffs by 10%. Decreases moving speed by 20% and MP consumption for skill use by 5%. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.

Wind
For 5 minutes, receives help from a great spirit to increase a party member's Max HP by 20%, rate of critical attack by 20%, rate of Prominent Damage through damage magic by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and resistance to de-buff by 10%. Decreases moving speed by 20%. Bestows the ability to recover as HP 5% of the standard short-range physical damage inflicted on the enemy. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.

clarity , mp regen.
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

kidicarus

Quote from: Marinella on February 28, 2010, 09:19:47 AM
seems like he is care only about mcrit rate bonus, that was removed from powater, nothing else

Ye and if I remember correctly the other m.crit buffs, gives like +300% (siren dance) and +100% (WM) IF I remembered correctly.

I know it's a hell of a lot more then 20% though, and mp regen and clarity trumps that by far imo.