Web Analytics
I need tech support!!!

News:

Main Menu

I need tech support!!!

Started by Metodex2, February 25, 2010, 04:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metodex2

Hello! Ive been playing on and off on DN for bout 5 years now,im a noob still but thats not important.I want to play this game again and i have a big problem.I can't download the game.Let me post a list of my problems

1-Can't find the Dragon network main website,only the forums.
2-I founf a website that looks old and has some broken links for the game download.

I need you guys to help me by posting a step by step on how to play on DN from scratch.And provide me all the details like working links and where to download the DN client and all the stuff i need.
I would certainly appreciate the help people.Thanks to all of you

bye!!! :)

48Bit

Quote from: Metodex2 on February 25, 2010, 04:35:45 AM
Hello! Ive been playing on and off on DN for bout 5 years now,im a noob still but thats not important.I want to play this game again and i have a big problem.I can't download the game.Let me post a list of my problems

1-Can't find the Dragon network main website,only the forums.
2-I founf a website that looks old and has some broken links for the game download.

I need you guys to help me by posting a step by step on how to play on DN from scratch.And provide me all the details like working links and where to download the DN client and all the stuff i need.
I would certainly appreciate the help people.Thanks to all of you

bye!!! :)
Link with client was posted here recently: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,212902.0.html
Main site is: http://www.dragon-network.net/download.php
You can download client patch there. Just follow instructions there.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Metodex2

thanks for the info.just a little 10% more and i will be playing,hopefully.Can i ask you something else? is a paladin a good character on nightmare right now? i mean,i know you're supposed to play for fun but there's no fun if your character is not as good or balanced as others.Any suggestions on a new character??

kidicarus

Quote from: Metodex2 on February 26, 2010, 06:51:31 AM
thanks for the info.just a little 10% more and i will be playing,hopefully.Can i ask you something else? is a paladin a good character on nightmare right now? i mean,i know you're supposed to play for fun but there's no fun if your character is not as good or balanced as others.Any suggestions on a new character??

Tanks are unfortunately rather useless atm. Aggro doesn't do anything on players, u can forget about stunning w/o zaken and anthy.
You can't tank raids since they will much rather go for the player doing the most dmg, and not the one using aggro.

And your m.def will still be similar to that of a normal mage, and with the new arrowresist buffs you can pretty much "tank" equally well with a mage on TP and some arrowresists during a PvP.

If you wanna go with a class that's powerfull and relatively cheap to gear i would go for either Dagger or Necro.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]