Web Analytics
Dynasty Armors

News:

Main Menu

Dynasty Armors

Started by ZEFEROT, March 09, 2010, 08:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZEFEROT

Ok, as i read in loader we can make them more cool like they had to be :P But it is one big question :
On Dynasty weapon recipe you need near 3.5k Tomes of Demon and you can get pieces by spoil or killing RB's, but with armors - it is very big problem, cause you can get pieces only for Tomes , and it is near 25k Tomes for whole set and pieces  >:(
It's very hard to farm so much ...
If it is possible - add some armors pieces in spoil list ( even with low chance ) , but it will be more easy to get such a shitty set not for 40 coins as some1 trying to sell .... 
Thanks for understanding and sorry for bad english :P
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

IvolveR

25k thomes is 1 night on walker with ty/de.
Those sets are ment to be expensive -half of dnet's price.If u want cheap sets go to some l2j with gm shop or stick to ur dc set and stop crying.
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

VampyRUL

Quote from: IvolveR on March 09, 2010, 01:01:47 PM
25k thomes is 1 night on walker with ty/de.
Those sets are ment to be expensive -half of dnet's price.If u want cheap sets go to some l2j with gm shop or stick to ur dc set and stop crying.

Walker is ilegal are you using walker? plis tell the name of  ty/de walker  :) Next i agree Dynasty armor give.... well give  more pdef nothing special so the pieces beeing spoilable is not  to much to ask.
+1 for pieces beeing put at spoil.
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

legendaryvicious

Seems like a good idea, but it will be a lot more work for track, and I think he already has enough. Maybe a possible solution is to put the prices of the set from the NPC as they should, i crafted the dynasty leather armor but i needed 2.7k HSP when it should have been 2.4k (yeah not much of a difference but still) each armor piece should  cost 78 hsp but here they cost 150 hsp each  :-\ perhaps that's easier to do, dunno.

P.S: even if they don't change anything is still possible to craft the whole set, all we need is patience and free time  :D
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Evolution

R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)