7.03.10 rune siege :) - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

7.03.10 rune siege :)

Started by Montana, March 07, 2010, 07:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: zenice on March 08, 2010, 08:22:08 PM
You dont know shit about you are talking... That link its just from the BEST UT99 players in the world, and talking about outdated UT.. that why ut99 have NATIONS CUP on clanbase...
UT99 its old idd the still the most played version online. RESPECT UT99  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QsMpfj2tQg
I admit they are skilled guys, yet the gameplay is still awful slow compared to f.e. 2k4 gameplay. Not to mention the fact, that instagib is pretty nice aim training, but it is boring as hell. Besides, aiming is not everything, more important is map control and timing. If you are capable of collecting power-ups before your enemy do so you can defeat even an enemy with better aim. And admit it, once you can one-shot anyone map control kinda loses its sense (and instagib is all about one-shoting everyone).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtgKOj5-f2w

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

zenice

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 08, 2010, 08:34:55 PM
I admit they are skilled guys, yet the gameplay is still awful slow compared to f.e. 2k4 gameplay. Not to mention the fact, that instagib is pretty nice aim training, but it is boring as hell. Besides, aiming is not everything, more important is map control and timing. If you are capable of collecting power-ups before your enemy do so you can defeat even an enemy with better aim. And admit it, once you can one-shot anyone map control kinda loses its sense (and instagib is all about one-shoting everyone).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtgKOj5-f2w

You are talking about NW and idd you need more skill in that mode, map control, weapons choice, timing powerups, if you control weapons spawn and powerups you control map idd, but in instagib you have action aswell, just try iCTF.
UT2k4 sucks in gameplay and that sucky double dodge.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA5kypzHs-s

Ashlynn

Quote from: zenice on March 08, 2010, 09:52:22 PM
You are talking about NW and idd you need more skill in that mode, map control, weapons choice, timing powerups, if you control weapons spawn and powerups you control map idd, but in instagib you have action aswell, just try iCTF.
UT2k4 sucks in gameplay and that sucky double dodge.  ;D
enlighten me, if I can one shot everyone (and also can be one shoted by everyone) what do I need shields or double damage for? xd Map control is all about controlling (surprising, isn't it?) power ups. In insta gib you simply don't need any due to obvious fact you can one shot anyone.

It is matter of opinions, I prefer 2k4 over original UT, you don't, I am not gonna cut my veins.

Ret ard ired

zenice

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 08, 2010, 09:56:26 PM
enlighten me, if I can one shot everyone (and also can be one shoted by everyone) what do I need shields or double damage for? xd Map control is all about controlling (surprising, isn't it?) power ups. In insta gib you simply don't need any due to obvious fact you can one shot anyone.

It is matter of opinions, I prefer 2k4 over original UT, you don't, I am not gonna cut my veins.

But you should!!! UT99 4 ever!!

Ashlynn

Quote from: zenice on March 08, 2010, 09:58:44 PM
But you should!!! UT99 4 ever!!
I liked this game a lot, but I like 2k4 even more. No big deal. xd

Ret ard ired

xBananx

Quote from: chlipus on March 08, 2010, 03:43:48 PM
now this ppl join to bb,dn and renesance like you see, i respect carebears good pvp clan but i can't understand noobs(BB,DN,Renesance) who's cancel wars when they die and akcept it agin when cb come and help, this is lame style

naucz się przegrywać

Montana

now this ppl join to bb,dn and renesance like you see, i respect carebears good pvp clan but i can't understand noobs(BB,DN,Renesance) who's cancel wars when they die and akcept it agin when cb come and help, this is lame style

lol it was just tactic, we were 15 min. before you and have prepared for the pvp
but if u are stuped and cant do nothing against us...
dont need cry, and call the clans "noobs"
you were the noobs in this moment
and after it, you have tried several times to kill us
but see....

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

NIORI

i got liike 10 difreant screens when clans from temp accpeted and end wars when they was goin on rbos, :-X ;D
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Pawciu

Quote from: NIORI on March 08, 2010, 10:39:23 PM
i got liike 10 difreant screens when clans from temp accpeted and end wars when they was goin on rbos, :-X ;D

show me when Sheva did it