6.03.10 aden siege - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

6.03.10 aden siege

Started by moonbreaker, March 06, 2010, 09:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VooWong

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 07, 2010, 12:28:36 AM
temps are complaining about zerg. how very sad.
sad that u need not only zerg for win - also bugs/cheats/gm's help or w/e

zenice

Was a gf, but the lag sucked hard for all, and in the final i dont understand what happened, cuz i saw 2 times message that engrave was starting and stoped, then started and 3 seconds after castle was taken...
Once again Temp proved that even being zerged temp can manage to take/mantain castles, about this lag/bug/exploit/gm help call wtf you want but was strange like hell.

Sali

Quote from: slimx on March 06, 2010, 09:48:40 PM
is funny for me to see u all so happy cuz u took aden from us by some bug/gm help/exploit don't care what was , u were more than us and didnt managed to take  castle ...how noobs can u be ahahaha than bang 3 seconds engrave realy fking pro, u guys are the best ,yeah QQ ,u won.
I would better lose than win like  u guys did, were is ur pride? :|
ahahahahahaHAHHAHAhAHAHAHAAHAHAHah and how u was winning sieges in past 2 years? by zerg, is this smthing to be proud of? how a temp member can talk about being fair and honest! dude get a life...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

zenice

Quote from: Sali on March 07, 2010, 12:38:18 AM
ahahahahahaHAHHAHAhAHAHAHAAHAHAHah and how u was winning sieges in past 2 years? by zerg, is this smthing to be proud of? how a temp member can talk about being fair and honest! dude get a life...

Not only by zerg dude, temp sometimes being zerged and manage to keep castles, so get another excuse for your fails...

xBananx

Quote from: Pawciu on March 07, 2010, 12:27:09 AM
dude i accept it but...  we lost this castle only for some freaking bug/lag or wtf something else, dunno what!
We stopped cthon 2-3 times and when he start again (1min before end siege, pray time is 3min+) after 3-5s he took it. Ok.... i am QQ
it's sad to lose castle in that's way. W/o this lag/bug castle could be still in Temp. So stop write bullshit like scarry
yes u took this castle only for this bug - it's my opinion (btw: u had 30+ ppl more so.... stop talk u "controlled castle" haha  :D)
why temp's cant say GF:(?

Sali

Quote from: zenice on March 07, 2010, 12:40:34 AM
Not only by zerg dude, temp sometimes being zerged and manage to keep castles, so get another excuse for your fails...
cant remind myself any action when in same number or less temps won smthing, they rather go cry to ban some1 bcos they felt badly offended after getting raped in 1v4 :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Davy

just so to satisfy others, this happened 2 weeks ago on rune siege on infinity, and today same, here's nice screen with proof :) was only 1 clan regged attack

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,213871.0.html

kidicarus

Ahhhh, good old flames in the siege section again. Just as it is suppose to be :)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

ZEFEROT

Quote from: Sali on March 07, 2010, 02:19:22 AM
cant remind myself any action when in same number or less temps won smthing, they rather go cry to ban some1 bcos they felt badly offended after getting raped in 1v4 :)
It was time on Rune sieges , when you were 120+ ppl, while we had ~80 and we managed to keep castle ....
And that was not only once ....
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Temps... don't worry. If you would have some memory (not to use the word "brains", that would be insulting  ;D ), you'd know that the anti-temp alliances are as frail as twigs.

Reborn + Pride + DN + whoever else was fighting you in this siege might have overpowered you this time and maybe we'll do it again a few more times, but eventually we'll argue for some stupid reason and start fighting eachother and you'll lolzerg the server again, so don't worry lol.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy