DN sub or no? - Page 16

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerth

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on March 19, 2010, 04:50:03 AM
Little bit late for that advice , but that doesn't mean that i can't say my opinion?After all i played here for a long time and i kinda have an eye for what going around! Is simple maths just look around and you see.Take in one part of calculation all the changes in L2 world for more than 7 major updaites and changes in subtitles suposed to bring more fun, the equasion is still the same nothing new and nothing at all like, choise at high lvls where the real game is! After that add also DN options and check out Lord Ipos killed by party and half with Ty/De in Dinasty with DHA +n 120 minutes , you think that can bring new players here(info from 2 days ago server Infi) and i wouldn't say that ppl killing him are noobs?You think that game might be interesting for some one spend his time in it since C2,regardless that server is high rate , with nothing new to offer? Best times where before augmentation and the restriction that you don't drop after beiing killed by mob, game lost its char or what ever is the word for simpatic quitines rofl(bad english sry) !So my question is why triing to revive Network like this with no good at all server where question isn't subs / or no subs becouse we all know DN isn't the best fixed network around,and why making new server when old ones need so much fixing.Still the crew that makes this new server worked with drake ,hmm i wonder what exactly where thouse guis fixing i'm kinda qurius, i mean look at all the bugs we have :D ops i ment you!  :-\

P.S. I forgot to mention the full lack of any kind of advertisment for the new server, is just a topic in Forum so :

48[Details]   Dragon - Network
Full Hellbound OFF,x5 x15 x30 x200 rates, over 4500 players! 100% uptime. Custom potions,stackable sub system. Never wiped over 5 years. : Top 100 ROFL  :

http://dragon-network.net/status/  Witch one is real ? About wipe in my personal opinion is the only thruth in those words  ::) :o ;D . Nothing personal guis just disapointment and a BIG one to be more specific, not that it means anything many ppl here don't care for other than theyr own opinion. SO DON'T READ WHAT I SAY DAMN IT ISN'T THAT HARD, JUST SKIP WHEN SEE MY AVATAR  :o or ask gm to del my posts even eazier  :-*
---------

Woo man, if you write long posts, for god sake, use intrpunction and magic key [enter]... You'r english is kinda horrible (I'm not saying mine is perfect or something, but still, I've got headache reading your post :/ )

I can give you one answer for your question "why to make new server, while others need to be fixed". The answer sounds "cuz they are D E A D". You know, body in a coffin, burried under ground - dead.
Don't know how about infinity or nightmare, but dragon don't have any new players since 2 years, new town's are always empty, which mean server is dying. Population is falling rapidly, from 4 k players in c4 to maybe 500 now. Too many donators and old players, start for newcomers is almost impissible (and it's even harder than before, cuz of not working l2w, less ancient adena drop and souls stones for SA in shop).
New, and normal players left long ago, waiting for new stack sub server here, or anywhere else. There are only donators and some addicted maniacs who are still playing 5/15/30, cuz they don't want to leave their equip they've worked so hard for. But it's obvious there is really no hope, and no future for this servs - that's why start new one^^