DN sub or no? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meryl

Quote from: ehlena on March 10, 2010, 07:52:00 PM
most people'll vote but wont play there, so useless poll imho. so just make a no Dnet sub server ;)
for all the good reasons you told above.
+1 for the new server.
+1 for you  :P

Every day u wake up.....is a beautiful day ;)

Nikolaidys

Quote from: darkcore on March 11, 2010, 12:24:17 AM
golky horn allow you to learn 5 skill of ANY class

that can be very weird

XD

really ?

Curtis

For sure 90% of ppl that say it should be dn sub will not play here for more than 1 month. Why? Answer is easy: why they should start from 0 to play on same server that they play only with diffrent rates.

About those 8978068976589076 retail like servers that almost everyone says. Show me 10 servers that stand up more than 2 years and have online 2k+ on sieges.

Some guy says that if that server will be retail like it will bring 200ppl and if that will be dn subs it will bring 2k ppl. Everyone knows it is one big bullshit. On first days here will be 1,5k-2kppl and it doesnt metter if that will be retail like or dn sub like cause everyone from other dn servers will join it and check how it look. If you want to get 1k+ more ppl after 1-2months You guys have to think about something more than only remove dnet sets.

We have 4 servers with dnsub system so why we need to get one more? With reatil like you will have better chance to balance server, to make some support chars to playable again, we can try with subclass skills like on retail. With dn subs it will be just another server that will have big boom in first 1-2months and then it will slowly die like all others dn servers.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Curtis on March 11, 2010, 06:05:36 AM
For sure 90% of ppl that say it should be dn sub will not play here for more than 1 month. Why? Answer is easy: why they should start from 0 to play on same server that they play only with diffrent rates.

About those 8978068976589076 retail like servers that almost everyone says. Show me 10 servers that stand up more than 2 years and have online 2k+ on sieges.

Some guy says that if that server will be retail like it will bring 200ppl and if that will be dn subs it will bring 2k ppl. Everyone knows it is one big bullshit. On first days here will be 1,5k-2kppl and it doesnt metter if that will be retail like or dn sub like cause everyone from other dn servers will join it and check how it look. If you want to get 1k+ more ppl after 1-2months You guys have to think about something more than only remove dnet sets.

We have 4 servers with dnsub system so why we need to get one more? With reatil like you will have better chance to balance server, to make some support chars to playable again, we can try with subclass skills like on retail. With dn subs it will be just another server that will have big boom in first 1-2months and then it will slowly die like all others dn servers.
Easy:
DN = stacking subclasses.
Retail like = http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lineage+2+server

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

ManiAk

Tarantula - on
Sinatr - sr\...

Dragon - off
Pizdec - ty\pal+n off
Olman - pr\bd+n off

http://cuhatp.mybrute.com/

Dhart

Quote from: Bav3 on March 10, 2010, 09:41:43 PM
i vote NO coz here u have 5 other server with sub stuck, if u wanna sub stuck go play on it
would be good if DN would have 1 server without substuck
the problem is that the current substack servers of DN....SUCK  :D
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Tyler

There would be nothing charming on Valkyria without sub-stack.

The poll that should have been instead is Mutants or not.
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

kalisa

if any1 want play w/o dn sub go to dragon, is dn so ofc dn sub!

Grosse

also not allowed dualboxes would be great ! :)

much people would choose suport sub, instead of dualboxing it.

imo it will bring more fun but i will be flamed anyway :)
Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: Curtis on March 11, 2010, 06:05:36 AM

They will play here because :
-It's new server with new FUN >_> Some of them are bored cuz of still pwnin'
-It's new source of money for all players
-New GMs so prolly less corruption.

Next time when U want to post sth , use brain.
Ty bb

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: drizz on March 11, 2010, 04:01:32 PM
I vote for non stucking subs... DN has 4 servers with stucking sub system, this1 could be different... but I think both choise is good...
the reason why I vote for no, is bcz I played 4-5 years on DN, and after I would start again,I would want something new,different...
Always U can don't make sub ^,^